Author Topic: boom boom clap clap boom clap...  (Read 255 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
boom boom clap clap boom clap...
« on: April 12, 2005, 08:55:06 PM »
The song yall were talking about by Crooked I was just played on Power 106 out here in LA. First impression is that its a real strong song to start things off with Crooked on his next album...its a 100% club song. I don't think it has that first single impact, im betting on a scott storch track will be the impact single which they are in the process of making right now. Its mid-tempo and Crook spits probably the most clubbish stuff I've ever heard from him, so if you're expecting stuff like his freestyles on this track you might be disappointed.

i have no idea who produced it, it could be a number of people so we'll just have to wait and so who did. sorry i couldnt record it but i guarantee CDQ of it is gonna be out real real soon.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:58:28 PM by LakersAlldaWay »

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Re: boom boom clap clap boom clap...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 09:08:35 PM »
Yeah I caught the last 30 seconds or so of the song, it's fucken dope.

805Cyclone

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 09:09:52 PM »
Can someone post it up

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:40:36 PM »
Had a Dynasty meeting tonight and asked the CEO if he could do an exclusive drop just for the Dynasty Web site.  I should be recording the drop tomorrow exclusively for the Dynasty fans.  He was also pleased to hear how the fans reacted to hearing the new mixed tape track on the radio.  He said that he gave the track to Feli Fell for his mixed tape and it was not for the radio.  He was surprised they played it.  He did say that he would probably release it to Dynasty site next week but that is not a guarantee.  In the meantime he said to keep calling the request lines for the new track.

Peace.

keep up he support we are looking for promoters who are interested in marketing the new album.

Jay

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 10:01:35 PM »
good shit

Okka

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 12:14:48 AM »
I fuckin wanna hear it, shiet somebody must of recorded it...

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 02:25:49 AM »
fuck anyone got it?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 05:31:47 AM »
It surprises me that it's still not available on the Internet. Usually, the "big" websites get some exclusives...
Somebody hook us up!