Author Topic: Game trying to sign Dresta and The Young Hoggs..Your Thoughts  (Read 810 times)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Game trying to sign Dresta and The Young Hoggs..Your Thoughts
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2005, 02:11:25 AM »
i love both!
dresta and young hoggs

PS: for those who dont know the hoggs: check out mack 10 - ghetto gutter & gangster - the young hoggs are featured on a few tracks, "i aint got a penny to give" is a classic to me!

so this is definately a good move
so BG knoc will probably sign too when he gets out

another real brother album.... DAYMN

i begin to like game, hrhr

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 02:16:02 AM »
I love Dresta so this is some crazy news  ;D

ABN

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 06:06:48 AM »
this is great news........i just heard tha Young Hoggs for tha first time lastnite and that tarck they have dissin' Mack 10 is nice......them niggaz got heat. but isn't there a Drests site where they were dissin' The Game ?
don´t think they ever been dissing Game. and in the Dre´sta interview with worldwideconnected he said that he loved everybody over there and at BWS. and they been givin props to BWS and shit "i just spoke with Phat Rat from Cedar´s yea we natural born leaders" - Dre´sta.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 06:26:04 AM »
do you always think the artist themselves are dissing someone just because some fool in that forum is?

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 06:41:00 AM »
do you always think the artist themselves are dissing someone just because some fool in that forum is?

I didn't say so fool.................and i think i got tha wrond website , i thing it was BG Knoccout's website

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2005, 06:45:03 AM »
dresta is the shit! i don't know abuot that other dude though..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2005, 08:33:28 AM »
isnt dresta in jail...?

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2005, 08:59:14 AM »
no.

ABN

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2005, 09:03:50 AM »
well this is good news and i hope Game gonna sign Killa Cane as a solo artist coz he´s dope lmao at "Spider Man, Peter Parker i´m marrying Mary-Jane" - Killa Cane on I Smell Chronic

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2005, 09:09:25 AM »
i dont know if its good or bad. i wouldnt be suprised if they be on the shelf for 5 years. if i was dresta i'd try to sign wit a major instead. its always tough but if u can get a deal youre gonna get yo album out.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2005, 09:16:02 AM »

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

ABN

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2005, 09:22:26 AM »
i dont know if its good or bad. i wouldnt be suprised if they be on the shelf for 5 years. if i was dresta i'd try to sign wit a major instead. its always tough but if u can get a deal youre gonna get yo album out.
WTF? you think there´s a WHOLE LOT of majors that would sign a guy that´s constantly in and out of prison? who´s little brother been runnin around robbin motherfuckers etc etc? do labels wanna sign artist with "street credibilty"? yes they do but they don´t wanna sign motherfuckers that even after they´ve put out a successful album is runnin around goin buckwild in the streets. this might be a one in a life time oppurtunity for these dudes especially after all of this drama with Mack-10 so there´s prolly been some blackballing goin on. and if Game is about to sign up with a major they should go for this coz they can spit and they could be marketed by Game and them coz these motherfuckers are wild for real. and oh no disrespect to your or nothin but oppurtunities like this aint gonna be comin around their way too often so why not go for it? might be good might be bad if they wouldn´t sign with BWS and no other major label would snatch them up then what?

Jome

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2005, 11:27:09 AM »
I still wonder why Game didn't put any BWS cats on his album.. what's happening to them if he signs Dresta & Young Hoggs.. ?
It will be interesting to see if Game can push other artists if the project doesn't have "Dr.Dre" or "50 Cent" linked to it..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2005, 11:39:48 AM »
I still wonder why Game didn't put any BWS cats on his album.. what's happening to them if he signs Dresta & Young Hoggs.. ?

Simple...Jimmy Iovine probably didn't like the idea (I really don't see any other explanation for it...'cause we all know that Game would've put his fam on the album).

And I'm surprised of how many people have been sleeping on Dresta & the YG's...I mean, they've already dropped 2 massive mixtapes (quality music) which received good response. What the fuck y'all waiting for?!

I hope this will go down...seriously.

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2005, 12:20:50 PM »
My thoughts too...

I figured that Billboard (RIP) was gonna be the next from BWS to blow up but those plans didn't work out because of his untimely death...  :-\

This could be dope as hell for the young hoggs if it goes through. I've always enjoyed their music and thought they didn't get the shine they deserve.

A glasses malone/young hoggs track would be dope as hell.