Author Topic: Game trying to sign Dresta and The Young Hoggs..Your Thoughts  (Read 809 times)

Jome

Re: Game trying to sign Dresta and The Young Hoggs..Your Thoughts
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2005, 02:55:07 PM »
I still wonder why Game didn't put any BWS cats on his album.. what's happening to them if he signs Dresta & Young Hoggs.. ?

Simple...Jimmy Iovine probably didn't like the idea (I really don't see any other explanation for it...'cause we all know that Game would've put his fam on the

Then why would he allow 50 to put Banks, Yayo and Buck on his first Interscope album.. ?? Makes no sense..

ABN

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005, 02:57:51 PM »
I still wonder why Game didn't put any BWS cats on his album.. what's happening to them if he signs Dresta & Young Hoggs.. ?

Simple...Jimmy Iovine probably didn't like the idea (I really don't see any other explanation for it...'cause we all know that Game would've put his fam on the

Then why would he allow 50 to put Banks, Yayo and Buck on his first Interscope album.. ?? Makes no sense..

coz Jimmy knew all along that 50 was gonna sign G-Unit Records up thru Interscope. 50 even said it long before his album dropped so that could be why.

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 03:17:13 PM »
game and mack 10 will be beefin next

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2005, 05:47:27 PM »

makes sense to a certain extent as game was inked with gunit n dre at the time.......so he was gonna have the ppl dre wanted him to work with n gunit n his niggaz........havin blackwallstreet on it when they wernt even inked to interscope, maybe jimmy didnt like the idea.....im pretty sure theres got to be more to it than he simply ignored every member. i was hoping there would be a a joint with a member or more of bws.....however, if they can ink a deal with intescope, it'l help......as long as they got artists both game n dre can market.......they wont be any bws releases tilll after games next lp i think anyway, they aint had no promotion.....gotta start droppin some mixtapes first still

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2005, 06:28:46 PM »
Yes yes yes....this will bring Dresta more on the radioplay scene.  Way overdue.

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2005, 08:27:48 PM »
Great move! Dresta and Tha young Hoggs are dope. I hope the deal comes through!  8)