Author Topic: Before and After Pic Idea  (Read 312 times)

Big BpG

Before and After Pic Idea
« on: April 17, 2005, 12:57:45 AM »
I have an idea... if you're down for it cool....We should start working out for a goal (gain weight, lose weight) and we can take pictures of what we looked like before... and then in one month, we can have after pictures...

does anyone want to take part in it?

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Before and After Pic Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 02:00:03 AM »
ok this is what i used to look like:

And look at me now:

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 10:02:12 AM »
I have an idea... if you're down for it cool....We should start working out for a goal (gain weight, lose weight) and we can take pictures of what we looked like before... and then in one month, we can have after pictures...

well i jsut starting lifting again but havnt started full throttle yet until school gets out.  i dont have a digi cam, and this forum is like 99% male so i dont know why they would want to see a bunch of guys with their shirts off flexing. (unless your jsut tlaking about like weight loss or sum shit). and in like 1 month i cant imaigne you would have too large of a difference if your losing weight but then ive never been overweight so what do i know.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 10:04:16 AM by Ðøšïå »

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:38:45 AM »
ok this is what i used to look like:

And look at me now:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 12:21:37 PM »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 12:23:20 PM »
That's a really cool idea, but my ass is too busy with work now  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 08:20:03 PM »

ITS MR TONGUE TWISTA!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 12:26:01 AM »
i acctually been hitting the gym .....ive lost 25 pounds since september......i will post pics later

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 12:28:06 AM »

well i jsut starting lifting again but havnt started full throttle yet until school gets out.  i dont have a digi cam, and this forum is like 99% male so i dont know why they would want to see a bunch of guys with their shirts off flexing. (unless your jsut tlaking about like weight loss or sum shit). and in like 1 month i cant imaigne you would have too large of a difference if your losing weight but then ive never been overweight so what do i know.  ;)

lol i wouldnt mind

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 12:30:55 AM »
Before weed/after smokin a fat blunt:
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 01:33:34 AM »
these first few pictures are from about june - sept 2004 (in sept i was 245)
and just to let you know my height is 5'11"

Me in black

just wanted to throw that one in CLASSIC picture

almost choked poor girl to death

^^NOTE: i was fuuuuuucked up that night ended up throwing up and the homies and bro having to carry my fat ass to my room^^

Chillin at the Hookah Bar (Cafe Feshawi in Anaheim) me in white on right

Lard ass

Lard ass

Move forward to April 2005 im down to 219 i weighed my self yesterday

at the ice house in pasadena helping out the hypnotist

anyway well there you have it......i feel a big change and see a big change..... im starting to hit the weights alot now when before it was just pure cardio.....i didnt work out straight from sept 2004 til now i went from like sept - dec and stopped until mid feb - april but my goal is to be at 210 by summer....anyway also you gotta watch what you eat or else i feel like its a waste but you can reward your self every once in a while.....so what you guys think not bad huh....hopefully can keep it up im back to my highschool (Senior year Class of 2001) weight which i love and hopeing to go even lower prob to like 200
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 01:41:32 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 04:33:22 AM »
^ ya doin good homie.. ya can def see the difference around ya face..

i've been going gym for what.. barely 2 months now.. so far i've dropped a few pounds.. and am a lot fitter
i'm upping the amount of cardio i'm doing.. i'm not fussed about upper body strength that much at the moment..
but i'mma keep at it too..

right now i'm 183 pounds.. i was 188 pounds.. so thats a 3rd of a stone come off..   roughly 2/3 pounds a month so far..
and have lost about a inch from my waist..  oh n i'm 5'7....  i think its most noticeable across my chest and maybe face..

it helps our scales batttery was flat for the first 6 weeks i was at the gym.. woulda been watching too much...
now i know that in 2 months i should hope to drop roughly 4/5 pounds its motivation as i know its working..

i'm not aiming for a weight.. but i had to guess it'll be around 170 pounds.. just wanna flatten off my lil belly..

i believe now my bodies into exercising it'll keep coming off nice n steady.. shits gets easier as times gone on
which is why i'm stepping up the cardio again

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:39:34 AM by Overseer »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 05:33:47 AM »
^^^^True that...the moment you stop going to the gym (for let's say a 1-month-break), you'll definitely notice that it's harder to build your routine back up. So don't stop...Keep going! ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 05:48:02 AM »

last week was the only week where i only went one time.. mostly coz i was feeling ill...

to make up for it i'm going tonight, thursday and saturday morning :)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 08:04:01 PM »
Hahaha
i think ill be lighting a blunt right about now