Author Topic: aftermath and swishahouse!  (Read 648 times)

swishaSWEET

aftermath and swishahouse!
« on: April 18, 2005, 02:21:55 PM »
i think aftermath records and dr. dre and eminem slim shady and 50 cent need to hook up with some
of the best rappers on the market like Mike Jones and Paul Wall. on a good doctor beat these guys
would be on top of the rap game for sure.

"Paul Wall, I'm the peoples champ"

"I'm Mike Jones (who?) Mike Jones"

Don Seer

Re: aftermath and swishahouse!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 02:25:37 PM »

anyone is top of the game on a "good" dre beat...

judging by your name you obviously riding for these guys...

SGV

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 02:27:45 PM »
Paul Wall >>>>> Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 02:28:58 PM »
there was word of Dre and Paul wall working together a few months back

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 02:44:12 PM »
Why the fuck would Dr. Dre ever work with someone as shitty as Paul Wall? what in the world is your source for that?
If Dre ever did anything with Paul Wall I would lose almost all the respect I ever had for him. Have you seen those music videos?
That guy is a joke. I highly doubt Dre would ever do anything. If he did, wow.....

SGV

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »
LOL @ This guy knowing NOTHING about Paul Wall.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 03:16:31 PM »
paul is nice. jones is a joke. but no pual wall is not > than eminem.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 04:10:10 PM »

i rather paul wall hop on sumthin by dre than bullshit ass mike jones... mike says the same shit over n over n over n over.. same shit different beat..

if paul is a joke.. game and knocturnal r bigger jokes...

paul a joke kuz of a video..lol.. betta go do some research instead of lookin at mtv n bet

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 08:13:01 PM »
fuck you Tamale Kingpin and SGV, you better believe i'm judging that piece of shit record company tool Paul Wall by a crappy video. I dont know why u like him, u probably be listening to some bullshit. I dont listen to white dudes from who got platinum teeth and say rhymes like "i'm similar to an ant 'cause i'm low to the earth" and "wood grain all in my Range". did i say i liked knocturnal and game - no, and they sure as fuck arent as big of a fuckin act like Paul Wall is. fuck u you pussy, keep spendin all day on this forum postin notes cause i can see ya got a couple thousand of em. damn u must got a tight music collection. fuckin faggot. And all u other people who like that bullshit are a digrace to the West Coast, get off this forum u pussies
^^^^^
anger management problems. it wasnt that big of a deal buddy. geez everyone has their opinion, dont need to get all worked up about it

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 10:03:22 PM »
dre should work with so many people

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 10:26:05 PM »
I hear Paul Wall on that Frankie J cd, and Ill admit he nice. And obviously im feelin Slim Thug (peep the sig). But fuck Mike Jones. I downloaded that wack ass cd. I cant support nobody who repeats the same  bars over-n-over in a single verse. And wtf is with him givin out his phone number on the last 5-6 tracks?

Btw: sayin "Who is Mike Jones comin soon" on the album was dumb
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 12:06:09 AM »
Why the fuck would Dr. Dre ever work with someone as shitty as Paul Wall? what in the world is your source for that?
If Dre ever did anything with Paul Wall I would lose almost all the respect I ever had for him. Have you seen those music videos?
That guy is a joke. I highly doubt Dre would ever do anything. If he did, wow.....

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 03:36:13 PM »
westcoasta is wack if you were a true fan of hip hop youd know paul wall is nice ive heard a few hundred of his mixtapes shit when i was promting my shit in texas and the boy got heat and im a purebred west coast nigga you the only nigga hatin on that dude id chew you up if you was an M.C. just for dissin
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 03:41:21 PM »

Caution2006

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 04:52:18 PM »
FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: / FUCK THEM ALL / :psych: /