Author Topic: Weapons Of Mass Destruction Was Banging  (Read 983 times)

SGV

Weapons Of Mass Destruction Was Banging
« on: April 18, 2005, 02:38:06 PM »
L.A. Hip Hop at it's finest. Hot features, nothing unnecessary, just fam. Steady and Busta Rhymes. Gotta shout Khalil for knockin' out those bangers. X's best album since 40 Dayz... Glad to see he took the creative control, as opposed to Dre. So what he didn't sell as much, he's back to making GOOD MUSIC! Thats the main thing!

"Beware Of Us" NEEDS to be a single. Everyone rips it, the beat is banging and the hook is real clean. Would be a dope way to introduce the Steady Gang, too.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Weapons Of Mass Destruction Was Banging
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 02:51:52 PM »
I been tellin people man! There so many tight joints on it, "Clack", "Back 2 the Way it Was", "Judgement Day", and "Criminal Set" which is one of the best songs in the last few years
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

SGV

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 02:56:31 PM »
This album finally seperated the TRUE fans from the bandwagoners. The moment Dre left the picture, the hate began. Crappy sales + Quality music = Weapons Of Mass Destruction. Good sales + Crappy music = Restless/Man Vs. Machine.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 03:00:21 PM »
Dope album but it wasn't as good as Restless but it did shit all over Man Vs. Machine.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 03:01:58 PM »
I have to agree with my boys
that album was way underrated one of the best album this past few years.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 03:03:17 PM »
oh ya this albums tite, im still bumpin it from when it was released... got sum real bangers on there "Saturday Night Live", Cold World", "Criminal Set" & "Back To THe Way It Was".. its def beter than Man V Machine

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 03:12:32 PM »
He could have used more radio play other than Cali. Still don't hear westcoast radio play here in the south other than the obvious (Snoop Dogg & Game). It definitely seperates the bandwagon fans from the real.

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 03:16:45 PM »
Yeah it was a tight ass album, But "Grown Man Business" woulda been fuckin awsome on it aswell.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 03:27:23 PM »
its bangin for sure, but not as good as Restless imo, dunno how people call that crappy music.
when it dropped I was surprised at the amount of hate

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 03:50:17 PM »
i agree n disagree

lol@resltess being crappy music......i know u know how to get down homie, restless def isnt crappy music......solid 4 mic cd

quality music + good sales= restless

weak music + good sales=MvM

good music +weak sales= WoMD

restless to me is the best outta the three.....than womd..........and mVm was weak

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 04:03:52 PM »
This album finally seperated the TRUE fans from the bandwagoners. The moment Dre left the picture, the hate began. Crappy sales + Quality music = Weapons Of Mass Destruction. Good sales + Crappy music = Restless/Man Vs. Machine.

co-signs 2 the fullest

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 05:08:14 PM »
yall makin a big deal of this dre thing
dre and xzibit decided to separate on good terms cause columbia and sony were using his affliation with dre to promote his album
basically not spending enuff money promoting it
thats why man vs machine only went gold
thats why grown man business (prod by dre) wasnt on the album
i can see xzibit workin with em and dre again once he off columbia/sony watever they r

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

westkoastanostra

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 05:55:30 PM »
L.A. Hip Hop at it's finest. Hot features, nothing unnecessary, just fam. Steady and Busta Rhymes. Gotta shout Khalil for knockin' out those bangers. X's best album since 40 Dayz... Glad to see he took the creative control, as opposed to Dre. So what he didn't sell as much, he's back to making GOOD MUSIC! Thats the main thing!

"Beware Of Us" NEEDS to be a single. Everyone rips it, the beat is banging and the hook is real clean. Would be a dope way to introduce the Steady Gang, too.

fuckin right this album is tight....i dunno why ppl said in the forum that they didnt like it or x needed dre and em or snoop cuz this album is proof that he doesnt need them ...this album is better than man vs machine and i believe not better than restless but maybe the same
yall makin a big deal of this dre thing
dre and xzibit decided to separate on good terms cause columbia and sony were using his affliation with dre to promote his album
basically not spending enuff money promoting it
thats why man vs machine only went gold
thats why grown man business (prod by dre) wasnt on the album
i can see xzibit workin with em and dre again once he off columbia/sony watever they r

yup i agree homie

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 05:58:42 PM »
I've liked this album from the jump.
"Beware Of Us" is my joint right now.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 06:57:01 PM »
I actually bought the album the day it dropped, with the dvd and what not..my two fav tracks were "Beware Of Us" and "Scent of a Woman"
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008