Author Topic: dead wrong remix  (Read 97 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
dead wrong remix
« on: April 19, 2005, 08:48:38 AM »
The weak or the strong who got it goin on.....your dead wrong
The weak or the strong who got it goin on..... your dead wrong

suck dick but dont choke as i put my cock down your muthafuccin throat suck it like a roach
dont choke dont choke// ogloc the player the rhyme sayer mc slayer tha muthafucca hookers payin//
jail's scary its an evil place contraband in the waist gettin shanked n stabbed in the face and the back
jacked fo your cap//  shun me cuz your hungry and you had your plate taken sonny dudes is tryna
rape ya cops is tryna snake ya these geezers will fleece ya not just fo the paper// im the one they call oglocdogg yeah the big boss dogg push weight like im arnold// i done so much dirt i should be down with the forensics// pay up or get stuck bitches give the head up just ta fuccin please ya hope theres no diseasea ill rob your crib and ov ya dough ill releive ya// now you dont have shit just some little bits broke through your door and let the ak rip put in another clip muthafuccas beggin not to click and your home aint dirty man you got some nice shit// i guess im so intimidating i bring the pain like neno brown my fist is hittin your frown ass on the ground slap you then i ask you weres the safe you say heres the key then i shoot you in your two front teeth

now that you busted im gonna eat your bitch like custard bust it hit the bitch harder than dusters//
cruise to that boozer ha im a nuiscance i leave you trippin my finger im flippin girls tryna neck me they wanna fuckin check me they gonna wreck me so i jets away quickly// they want my babies so they can see me daily dick buried in the tummy and these girlies think its funny// start to itch the lil bitch after she sucked me dick i didnt know she was a trick// now this bitch is gonna get a fuccin smack cus loc dont get down like that got this other bitch in my room split her fuccin womb cum on her tits and do suttin thats rude// who think you beefin with tryna sell me weed when u know im fuccin dealin it hardcore i stamp yer face till it mushy yous a fuccin pussy so fool dont rush me hit with a shovel then put under the Cement the white genius has got the biggest fuckin penis// and you know i got a stash full of weed with no sticks n no seeds no what i mean

just some shits i spit dont hate

"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill