Author Topic: WWE Management Unhappy With Batista  (Read 410 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
WWE Management Unhappy With Batista
« on: April 20, 2005, 01:26:59 PM »
[Source: PWTorch]

-- Although nobody will say anything about it openly, WWE management feels much more comfortable with John Cena carrying a major title, than they do Batista. Batista is very close with Triple H, and it would most likely cause a lot of un-wanted drama if someone were to say something about it.

-- The main feeling going around right now is that having John Cena and Batista switch brands during the draft would be a good idea. Many feel that there is no chemistry between Triple H and Batista on the microphone, which is why some are eager to move Batista over to SmackDown. Moving Batista to SmackDown would open up new doors for him as champion, in a possible feud with JBL who he may have better chemistry with.

Sikotic™

Re: WWE Management Unhappy With Batista
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 01:42:27 PM »
I think Batista is the better champion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ob_genius

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 03:49:52 PM »
I think they may feel that way about Batista too solely based on his age compared to Cena

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 11:54:28 PM »
i think the WWE is strait up GARBAGE lol Geez, when i was little it was so tight. Now its the corniest thing on tv. U watch the same guys fight eachother every fuckin weak. The pay per views are boring compared to before, because when two wrestlers fued....u see them fight eachother 20 times before the pay per view even hits. Plus, Triple H is the most manufactured legend ever in wrestling lol. He's been wack ever since he first came into wrestling and he was just some fake rich guy lol. Its obvious that theyre trying to turn Hunter into some sorta new school Ric Flair. Winning the title like 11 times (which only means that he lost it 10 times lol). And being a bad guy that still has a buncha fans. I dunno, i follow the shit every once in a while cus its kinda funny. But man, it aint NOwhere near how it used to be

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »
batista is a shitty actor

peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 09:59:21 AM »
i don't like batista at all. they need to get michaels the title and do it some justice, imagine a one hour match between michaels and angle for the title, that shit could be legendary, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 10:26:13 AM »
i don't like batista at all. they need to get michaels the title and do it some justice, imagine a one hour match between michaels and angle for the title, that shit could be legendary, peace.

Don't know about giving Michaels the title again, but having a michaels/angle 1hr  iron man match would be quality, could throw in benoit or guerrero for good measure

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 10:33:37 AM »

peace

thats what they get for putting the belt on a champion who cant talk. the night after he won the belt, he didnt say a word. hhh opened the show with a 15 minute promo. at least cena can mask his terrible wrestling with personality, batista just has that little pose/dance he does when he comes out

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 10:42:13 AM »

peace

thats what they get for putting the belt on a champion who cant talk. the night after he won the belt, he didnt say a word. hhh opened the show with a 15 minute promo. at least cena can mask his terrible wrestling with personality, batista just has that little pose/dance he does when he comes out

Batista has the look, & has friends in high places, when he had someone with him who could talk i.e HHH & Ric Flair then his shortcoming were masked a little, but now he's champ he's meant to be able to do everything.  Benoit ain't a great talker but as least he is a superb wrestler so they could get round that problem.

Normally Vince would put the title on someone who could either talk or wrestle with most of the emphasis on talk lately, look at Cena & JBL neither of them are elite wrestlers like Angle, HBK, Benoit, the history of wrestlers that can't talk or wrestle ain't great for drawing money Diesel, Yokozuna, etc

Batista imo won't be the champ for long, if he goes to smackdown he'll drop the title to Taker or angle and start some new fueds there.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 09:25:15 PM »
There are rumours about Road Warrior Animal coming in to be the mouth piece for Batista.

The Undertaker is going to have hip replacement surgery, which usually takes 2-4months to heel. So you won't be seeing The Undertaker for a while.

Westside Soldier

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 01:46:50 AM »
I think Batista is the better champion.

I agree,its time to have different change of pace from having the same old wwe champ for months on end like HHH was. 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 05:56:41 AM »
There are rumours about Road Warrior Animal coming in to be the mouth piece for Batista.

i don't know where he'd fit in, but it'd be dope to see him again. also, didn't hawk die or something?

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2005, 12:18:39 PM »

i don't know where he'd fit in, but it'd be dope to see him again. also, didn't hawk die or something?

peace.

Hawk died of a massive heart attack

Kal EL

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »
Cena would do better in the long run on Raw, the show that Vince actually cares about. Cena needs better mat game and being on that show which emphasizes matches over promos he would have to improve. In the absence of Austin (full time wrestling) and Rock they need some one that jumps out on the mic. Hate it or love it right now that is Cena (from the younger guys).

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 03:13:37 PM »
Triple H use to be pretty cool when he was that rich guy now he sucks

i remember he was undefeated for a while till bret hart whooped his ass

but triple h, batista, and john cena all fuckin suck

wrestling sucks period