Author Topic: The Game was all hype, he would have been nuthin without Dr Dre or G Unit!!!!  (Read 724 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i disagree with you cuz man i guess you just listened to the records he made with JT the bigga figga, that was when he started rapping, that was his very first shit, now i suggest you to listen to records like round here feat dipset, i luv da hood feat young buck, its a new day, the tribute songs to billboard, the mixtape stuff, cant stop feat fredwreck, whole city behind us, therapy sessions, 200 bars & runnin, when the chips are down feat. lloyd banks, stomp feat young buck & ludacris, southside, the record on the alchemist album, and i can keep going, listen to some of these songs, and then talk.

soopa-man

Damn! do people listen to albums any more? "The Documentary", "No More Fun And Games", "Westside Story" lyrically are amazing! great concepts flow...

Game wasnt hype his freestyles were always dope, "The Massacre","Encore" were hype! those albums are booty and im  >:( to see Dr.Dre affiliated with that shyt 9 Dr.Dre beats on "Encore" and it still cant fuck with "The Documentary"...

man i aint gonna argue out here half the album is played on the radio K-Day bangs "Where Im From", "No More Fun And Games","Higher" like everyday and espeacially during Westside Radio, Power plays "Put You On The Game", and all the singles thats like 6 songs being played by a West Coast artist..

rob_keys

• Lil Geezy
Fa real, I like Game hes got a hard flow but hes not lyrically good and hes the same on most songs.... HIS BEATS ARE BETTER THAN HE IS AS A RAPPER... fa real I feel his beats make him...

if he was never affiliated to dre he wouldnt be anyone

his hype has died down completely now

Uhm...wow. Welcome to 2003 buddy.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
he's not the best lyricist in the game but he's aiiight, i like his flow and he come hard on some beats like westside story. but i don't agree on what u said, i think his subject range is pretty good, if u listen carefully to his albums, there's many subjets like his son on father like son, dreams got a different subject too. there are some generic song, but who doesn't

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
and only god know what he would be without 50 or dre. 50 would not be as popular as that if dre and em didn't discover him. He was dropped from colombia, remember? most of the rappers have a mentor who oppened the doors for them.

Wild_Elmo

duhhh, tell us something we dont know mercy

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
when game was comin up i was all for da nigga. i love his album. it's real shit. but the nigga gotta face reality when its about bein Gd up and to me it's like he's someones puppet. all em beefs the nigga had. all the shit he said on wax. all for nuttin. I aint never seen the nigga socc a nigga or do any of the shit he sayin on record. He just beefs wit a nigga only to squash it later on. Dats fake and Im waitin for the nigga to proof his shit.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love his album. He has talent. But admit it, without Dre he wouldn't have an album. Without 50 it wouldn't have sold. Hes mad over rated inmo.

Shahizzle

• 'G'
alot of ppl wouldnt be shit all if they didnt have Dr Dre.

Jome

At the end of the day, The Game is a Westcoast version of 50 Cent.
Same style, same subject matter, same image, same flow, both are attention whores who'll diss anybody.
Game is somewhat better lyrically, but doesn't have 50's hit-writing talent.

Caution2006

Dre wouldnt be shit either if it wasnt for his mom fucking his dad.

lol  :D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

personally i like game,i wish he would stop the name dropping and become a little less arrogant but i like him regardless if he has a dre beat behind himor not. 

soopa-man

At the end of the day, The Game is a Westcoast version of 50 Cent.
Same style, same subject matter, same image, same flow, both are attention whores who'll diss anybody.
Game is somewhat better lyrically, but doesn't have 50's hit-writing talent.

Somewhat? nah, hes better, compare 50's best song lyric wise to any on Game's album shyt compare it "The Documentary' and "Massacre" 50 is off by brick to the audience...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Fa real, I like Game hes got a hard flow but hes not lyrically good and hes the same on most songs.... HIS BEATS ARE BETTER THAN HE IS AS A RAPPER... fa real I feel his beats make him...

if he was never affiliated to dre he wouldnt be anyone

his hype has died down completely now

don't be a hater man it's not a good look...........alot of rappers would be nobody if it wasn't for someone it's not only The Game. If Dre and Feminem didn't join up and sign 50 he'll still be barely known, if Dre didn't find Feminem's cd on tha floor he would be a nobody. If Puffy didn't find Biggie he would've been a nobody yea Biggie was doin' his thing on tha freestyle tip but hey alot of niggaz in New York werer probably as good as him or better but didn't get someone like Puffy or Dre behind them.
  Your thread is just bullshit man.......what will Snoop be if it wasn't for Dre ? we can go on and on naming artists.............as i said don't be a hater it's not a good look. 50 sold 1 Mill plus for tha first week and right now his album is bein' talked about as after his first week.
Look at his Piggy Bank song and all tha hype it had.........after niggaz heard it tha hype died down and right now it's almost a forgotten song..........