Author Topic: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.  (Read 1307 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.
« on: April 24, 2005, 11:47:53 AM »
I believe that the Boston Celtics are currently the most underrated and overlooked team in the NBA playoffs right now...They've heavily improved since the first half of the season and are playing excellent basketball...I think that they have a good chance to surprise everyone and reach the Eastern Conference Finals if they continue playing as they are...I'm now rooting for the Celtics to win it all, and even though it's unlikely, I still believe they have a better chance than anyone really thinks...Not only do they have a very good roster, but they know how to play as a team and win together...Celtics will surprise...PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 01:06:39 PM »
they're 3rd in the east...i wont be surprised if they make the east final, i will be if they make the NBA finals.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 02:43:31 PM »
They're 3rd in the East because they have the best record in the Atlantic division...People are currently picking New Jersey over Boston...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 02:59:12 PM »
nobody is beating miami, imo

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 03:25:36 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 08:09:55 PM »
They lost today, but no one was really playing that well for the Celtics...It was an off night for Boston, though I still  believe they'll take the series in 6 games...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 02:35:46 PM »
I'm putting Boston on the same level as Detroit, Miami, San Antonio, Phoenix and all the teams predicted to win it all...They should start Ricky Davis in place of Tony Allen...They could have an amazing starting 5, sorta' like Phoenix, if they wanted to...One thing that didn't happen for Boston this year was the development of Marcus Banks...I'm actually glad that the Lakers got Jumain Jones instead...PeACe

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 10:50:30 PM »
BOSTON AINT GOING NO WERE THEY LOSING IN 6 GAMES TO THE PACERS
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 12:34:40 AM »
^^We'll see...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2005, 12:11:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO  This is just too much.  the celtics the team in the east?? first off no one is beating detroit or miami however indiana would clearly be the best if they didnt deal with extreme obstacles.

with jermanine at 50%, no tinsley (15ppg,6a) and no artest (best defensive player, 24.2ppg) INDIANA is still going to beat Boston in 6.  you guys are pathetic!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 03:43:41 PM »
^^Nobody said Boston's the team in the east...I'm just saying I believe they can compete with teams like Miami and Detroit...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 07:49:21 AM »
Gonna hugely disagree...

I mean, they played a supurb game in Gm.1 and Pacers played pathetic, just made them look better. Obviously they have been better since getting Walker back, but there's too much youth there = ups and downs...

Starting Ricky is the LAST thing Boston should do. Off the bench he is their X-Factor and spark plug...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 08:38:57 AM »
 ::)...the celtics will be lucky to get out of the first round and have no shot at beating detroit in the second round...nice turnaround though...still a couple pieces away

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 12:19:37 PM »
Boston could be dangerous if they stay hot. But they sure put up a giant turd in game 2. Personally, I hope reggie ass rapes them again tonight :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 03:02:38 PM »
Gonna hugely disagree...

I mean, they played a supurb game in Gm.1 and Pacers played pathetic, just made them look better. Obviously they have been better since getting Walker back, but there's too much youth there = ups and downs...

Starting Ricky is the LAST thing Boston should do. Off the bench he is their X-Factor and spark plug...

Yea, Ricky is an excellent 6th man (should be 6th man of the year), but if they put in 5 top-notch players in their starting line-up, sorta' like Phoenix is doing, they'd have an unstoppable starting 5 to open up every game...