Author Topic: We got EAST, WEST, MID-WEST, DIRTY SOUTH what do u guys think about.....?  (Read 569 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What do u guys think about Hawaii steppin in the game?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if they can rap bring em on.. it duznt matter where ur from, as long as u have talent

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol would that make it the FAR WEST

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if they can rap bring em on.. it duznt matter where ur from, as long as u have talent

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
couldnt be any worse than the rappers from the bay area

Throwback

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That dude that did "What That Thang Smell Like" is from Alaska. It's a terrible song, and he is a terrible rapper, yet it's still known by a lot of people. Anything can sell.

BigBDrugStores

couldnt be any worse than the rappers from the bay area

SGV

That dude that did "What That Thang Smell Like" is from Alaska. It's a terrible song, and he is a terrible rapper, yet it's still known by a lot of people. Anything can sell.
Black Jesus is from Alaska? Na! I think you're thinking of Joker The Bailbondsmen. He had that song with Bizzy Bone.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thas coo but have any of u guys heard anything from there?

mauzip

Black Jesus is from Alaska? Na! I think you're thinking of Joker The Bailbondsmen. He had that song with Bizzy Bone.

yup... that song is nice :)

but as somebody already said: as long as they have talent, i'll be willing to listen to them

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Either way, both songs are like BET Uncut cult classics. They played them all the time when I used to watch.

BTW, does an unedited version of "Uh Huh" exist? I got one version, but half of Bizzy's verse is cut from the cussing.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im gonna post sum shyt from my homie In Hawaii as soon as he sends it to me to see what u guys think

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG

If i was black, i would assassinate that muthafucka for callin himself "Black Jesus" and comin out with a song called "What That Thang Smell Like" lol

Westside Soldier

What do u guys think about Hawaii steppin in the game?

I think its interesting. 8) 8) 8)