Author Topic: And the villain for X Men 3 is....  (Read 114 times)

davida.b.

And the villain for X Men 3 is....
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:35:20 PM »
Source: aintitcoolnews.com

Harry, MiraJeff reporting live from the Regency Hotel in NYC at the Layer Cake festival where director Matthew Vaughn has confirmed that he will be directing and producing Neil Gaiman's Stardust. He couldn't go into details, though he did hint at confirming that Vinne Jones is close to signing onto X3 as Juggernaut, an interesting villain because he is related to Professor X. Could this be newsworthy? We've hardly heard anything else close to confirming Vinnie. I'll cross my fingers though, because if there's one man Wolverine can't handle, it's Big Chris.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: And the villain for X Men 3 is....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:51:16 PM »
thx for the news. i heard that the og cyclopse actor bailed. he as gay anyways tho.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 11:27:39 PM »
yeah man that cyclops man was fucking gay, def the worst character. he was on some love sap shit. do you rmeember in the end of X2 when jean grey was outside the jet and was talking thru professor X, like right before she died, cyclops was like hugging professor x and actin hella homo. haha shit was hellafunny.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 11:52:09 PM »
he wasnt fired, he quit.. but now he's back i think

he's also in superman returns, which the original directory for xmen 1 & 2 is doing, he was meant to do xmen3 but when superman came up, he jumped ship. the guy who played cyclops got offered a part in the superman movie as perry white (i think thats the character) and fox basically told him if he wants to do superman, he cant do xmen.. but now i think they worked it all out & hes back on for xmen 3
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden