Author Topic: We need more banning  (Read 650 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: We need more banning
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2002, 11:25:33 AM »

rud - some fool from up north

:o :o

Easy Now!!!  ;D

NIK Im Not Gettin Involved In All This Shit Cos Theres No Need...But Fuck You For This Comment :

"trauma  - Doesn't post anymore because of all the British homo's, and the ignorance of the members from the UK have towards the US. "

Im Sure If You Asked Trauma He Had Many More Reasons To Slow His Posting Here (Cos He Does Still Post Occasionally) So Dont Shoot Your Mouth Off About The UK People Driving Him Away When It Runs Deeper Than That And Your UK Swipes Are Just Aimed At Testing Seers Patience Further
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2002, 11:27:26 AM »

First off, you have no proof that Jake deleted shit too win his argument...The Jake-Haters could easily be lying, they could have easily made posts that said "fuck Jake" a million times that got deleted by jake, and acted like he deleted something non-deletable...

Let me fix up your list a little:

biggjake - Got banned for bullshit.

b please - Founder of WCC..He Stopped posting much once he got de-modded for nothing

trauma  - Doesn't post anymore because of all the British homo's, and the ignorance of the members from the UK have towards the US.

bigjake.. ********yawn*********

that b-please shit is straight bullshit. he didnt post here much

i'd like to hear that from trauma's mouth.

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2002, 11:29:08 AM »
i know he's doing it on purpose.

he wants to be banned.
he wants to be martyr.

NIK is the only bone of contention left on this board.

bez

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2002, 11:47:18 AM »
N.I.K, I am from the UK as you know.  I think your point about us being Ignorent towards fellow members  of the board from America bullshit.   I dont have a problem with anybody on the boards especially people from America.

N.I.K theres no point in trying to get yourself banned because then you will come back and be like told ya so but at the end of the day I think if Seer banned you NOW we wud all accept it because you are out of order.  You cant expect everybody  who was around ages ago to still be here.  Its like a football team players get brought in and people leave.

Trauma does still post cos I remember his  posts about Micheal Jackson.  What done is done, Jake got banned, end of story, I think you are more bothered about it than he is.  If seer see's something that he doesnt like on HIS forum then hes right to ban who the fuck he likes.

Come on N.I.K you said you where guna change your ways, take your foot out of the hole before its too late.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2002, 11:50:59 AM »

:o :o

Easy Now!!!  ;D

NIK Im Not Gettin Involved In All This Shit Cos Theres No Need...But Fuck You For This Comment :

"trauma  - Doesn't post anymore because of all the British homo's, and the ignorance of the members from the UK have towards the US. "

Im Sure If You Asked Trauma He Had Many More Reasons To Slow His Posting Here (Cos He Does Still Post Occasionally) So Dont Shoot Your Mouth Off About The UK People Driving Him Away When It Runs Deeper Than That And Your UK Swipes Are Just Aimed At Testing Seers Patience Further

LMFAO...Why u getting mad at me? That's what Trauma said, not me...Maybe that wasn't the only reason he doesnt post here, but that's what he told me...I talk too him on AIM a lot, so I should know a lil more than u...And NO he doesnt post here anymore AT ALL...I asked him too vote on an audio battle
i had a while back, and he said "I cant, I dont post at WCC anymore"...and I said "Just vote man, its no biggie" and he said "No, just copy and paste this convo so they can see my vote for you"...So now what?

And Overseer, about B-Please never posting here much? hahahah, I remember the first month or two this board opened he had more posts than anyone else...LoL

And about me wanting too be banned...Thats the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard...WTF? I have 9000 posts here, and a WCC compilation I put a hell of a lot of work into is about too drop on this board...WHY THE FUK WOULD I WANT TOO BE BANNED?!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2002, 11:54:46 AM »
N.I.K, I am from the UK as you know.  I think your point about us being Ignorent towards fellow members  of the board from America bullshit.   I dont have a problem with anybody on the boards especially people from America.

N.I.K theres no point in trying to get yourself banned because then you will come back and be like told ya so but at the end of the day I think if Seer banned you NOW we wud all accept it because you are out of order.  You cant expect everybody  who was around ages ago to still be here.  Its like a football team players get brought in and people leave.

Trauma does still post cos I remember his  posts about Micheal Jackson.  What done is done, Jake got banned, end of story, I think you are more bothered about it than he is.  If seer see's something that he doesnt like on HIS forum then hes right to ban who the fuck he likes.

Come on N.I.K you said you where guna change your ways, take your foot out of the hole before its too late.

^^^read my post above^^^

oh, and about changing my ways...Its not easy changing your ways when people are still dissing u in threads for no reason ...If you check, Overseer started calling me a bitch in this thread before I even read it)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2002, 12:49:22 PM »
net beefin is irrelivant really i do it a lil on irc but there very1 knows its all in good fun i hope. but on the board is just stupid if your not gonna ban ppl for it i think a suspension should be inplaced on the worst offenders although i think there are certian ppl who deserve a full ban already eg themove and NIK

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2002, 01:05:29 PM »
net beefin is irrelivant really i do it a lil on irc but there very1 knows its all in good fun i hope. but on the board is just stupid if your not gonna ban ppl for it i think a suspension should be inplaced on the worst offenders although i think there are certian ppl who deserve a full ban already eg themove and NIK

and u belive i should be banned for what? Dissing the UK??...LMFAO...

Anybody remember when Narrator AKA SMS got banned?  << That was Another bullshit banning...

ROCCY

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2002, 04:22:18 PM »
Yo Stop the beef homies, cool down, you guys are taking the net too    seriously.

Honestly, I liked it better when it was the OG memebers Alot more.

Hey Overseer NIK is just spitting the way he feels about u, the best thing for u to do is to ignore him, and not even pay attention to his posts.

Nik I gotta admit, there are times that u never have respect for anyone and you guys that bag on him, trust me in person he is MUCH diffrent, WAY diffrent he is cool in person online he might be acting like a bitch, I gotta admit.

You guys gotta stop the beef now man. Keep it easy. Peace

bez

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2002, 05:30:37 PM »
Yo Stop the beef homies, cool down, you guys are taking the net too    seriously.

Honestly, I liked it better when it was the OG memebers Alot more.

Hey Overseer NIK is just spitting the way he feels about u, the best thing for u to do is to ignore him, and not even pay attention to his posts.

Nik I gotta admit, there are times that u never have respect for anyone and you guys that bag on him, trust me in person he is MUCH diffrent, WAY diffrent he is cool in person online he might be acting like a bitch, I gotta admit.

You guys gotta stop the beef now man. Keep it easy. Peace

Roccy, Roccy, Roccy, Roccy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2002, 06:09:53 PM »

Roccy, Roccy, Roccy, Roccy

LMAO!!

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2002, 09:02:59 PM »
;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2002, 10:11:13 PM »

And NO he doesnt post here anymore AT ALL...I asked him too vote on an audio battle
i had a while back, and he said "I cant, I dont post at WCC anymore"...and I said "Just vote man, its no biggie" and he said "No, just copy and paste this convo so they can see my vote for you"...So now what?

Dont Beleive Me Huh? Check Hall Of Mirrors - He's Posted A Few Times In The Last Week Or So...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2002, 11:38:52 PM »
NIK don't flatter yourself thinking its just because u dissed the uk. people in the real world don't always speak their mind they bite their tongue do you know why to save other ppls fealings if there is someone you know your not going to tell them all the bad things about them because its going to get you into a an argument at the least. why should this board be any different just because your not going to see any1 your beefing with doesn't mean you are aloud to let every1 know what you think as a lot of things are better left un said. if you have a difference in views with some one it should stay as that and not turn into an argument.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2002, 09:32:23 AM »
NIK don't flatter yourself thinking its just because u dissed the uk. people in the real world don't always speak their mind they bite their tongue do you know why to save other ppls fealings if there is someone you know your not going to tell them all the bad things about them because its going to get you into a an argument at the least. why should this board be any different just because your not going to see any1 your beefing with doesn't mean you are aloud to let every1 know what you think as a lot of things are better left un said. if you have a difference in views with some one it should stay as that and not turn into an argument.

I speak my mind, I dont lie...The end...