Author Topic: Tiger Woods Wins his Fouth Green Jacket!  (Read 407 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tiger Woods Wins his Fouth Green Jacket!
« on: April 11, 2005, 12:30:47 AM »
Wasnt Woods in a "slump" ?  I remember hearing that Tiger's goal was to win the most Masters in the history of golf, i think ive heard this...not too big on Golf. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Tiger Woods Wins his Fouth Green Jacket!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 08:09:18 AM »
DiMarco had the whole thing in the bag until he fucked up early Sunday. He had such a strong lead going into the final day. Of course the press is always behind Tiger and make it seem like it was all him and nothing to do with DiMarco's horrible first few Sunday holes.

Tiger is now 2 Green Jackets away from the record, and 3 away from his own record. Time will tell.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 10:10:29 AM »
wow that's tight , damn and Tiger is barely 30 huh?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 10:29:33 AM »
woods is like 27...dude's gonna win all four majors in a year...just watch..dude has like another 15-20 years to dominate
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 11:42:13 AM »
woods is like 27...dude's gonna win all four majors in a year...just watch..dude has like another 15-20 years to dominate

He's 29, and he hardly has 20 years left. Nicklaus was the only one to do it at 40+ years old. Tiger isn't excatly getting better each year. I'm not saying he won't do it but it's not a given. Also, Woods started pro two years younger than Nicklaus. The way the Golf Scene is now anyone could win at any time. I also don't see Woods playing into his 40s, but who knows?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 12:16:34 PM »
DiMarco had the whole thing in the bag until he fucked up early Sunday. He had such a strong lead going into the final day. Of course the press is always behind Tiger and make it seem like it was all him and nothing to do with DiMarco's horrible first few Sunday holes.

Tiger is now 2 Green Jackets away from the record, and 3 away from his own record. Time will tell.

guess you can blame consistency for that huh?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 01:09:24 PM »
very impressive what he did yesterday, he played some great golf
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 01:40:39 PM »
I damn near shit myself when the crowds cheering made that ball drop in...

I have a feeling thats gonna go down as one of the most defining moments in sports history.

http://www.jaffejuice.com.nyud.net:8090/files/just_did_it.wmv

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 02:25:25 PM »

I have a feeling thats gonna go down as one of the most defining moments in sports history.

I cant get the link to work...but thats the "miracle" shot on the 16th right?

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2005, 02:31:12 PM »
Yea!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »
Yea!

lol when i saw this in the morning before i went to work, i just said holy shit.  It was amazing

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2005, 02:50:17 PM »

Tiger wasn't that consistent. He finished off with two bogies, and if not for that ball dropping in off the hip he wouldn't even have made it to the play off. DiMarco had a crummy early Sunday that cost him the jacket. Instead of talking about that, all people talk about is how great Tiger did. Even on Saturday when Tiger was -8 and Dimarco was -12, all they said was the real leader is at -8. It's not consistency I blame, it's nepotism. Something that has filled Tiger's career these past 2 years. He's great, no doubt, but there have been others the past couple years just as great that get a fraction of the recognition. How come Vijay never gets huge promotional deals, or mainstream exposure? It's nothing new in sports. I just wanted to bring it up. The bottom line is that if Tiger was leading the whole tournament by at least 4 strokes and DiMarco came back and won because Tiger had a bad Sunday afternoon, then the commentators would have treated it like Douglas just knocked out Tyson.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2005, 03:51:29 PM »

well thats sports for you what do you expect?

BTW woodrow thx for the vid that was pretty cool.

Tiger wasn't that consistent. He finished off with two bogies, and if not for that ball dropping in off the hip he wouldn't even have made it to the play off. DiMarco had a crummy early Sunday that cost him the jacket. Instead of talking about that, all people talk about is how great Tiger did. Even on Saturday when Tiger was -8 and Dimarco was -12, all they said was the real leader is at -8. It's not consistency I blame, it's nepotism. Something that has filled Tiger's career these past 2 years. He's great, no doubt, but there have been others the past couple years just as great that get a fraction of the recognition. How come Vijay never gets huge promotional deals, or mainstream exposure? It's nothing new in sports. I just wanted to bring it up. The bottom line is that if Tiger was leading the whole tournament by at least 4 strokes and DiMarco came back and won because Tiger had a bad Sunday afternoon, then the commentators would have treated it like Douglas just knocked out Tyson.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 06:13:53 PM »
for someone being so dominant i think tiger fell off pretty ard but he came back onone of the biggest stages in golf

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2005, 06:12:11 AM »

what date was it that he done that?

so good it looks as if its been faked!  :o