Author Topic: people on this board realy hate fifty  (Read 483 times)

natedizzle2005

• Lil Geezy
people on this board realy hate fifty
« on: May 02, 2005, 08:03:08 PM »
i mean i thought how to rob was a genuis record? but when he did the cry me a river remix and the hailmary song thats when i start to not like his music.but i only ask this cause all i hear is fuck spider fuck spider? and i just watch the beef dvd and it said the restraning order is real.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: people on this board realy hate fifty
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 08:28:25 PM »
yup. hes a bitch

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 08:33:49 PM »
i dont care what he does or how he acts i just dont like him cause he doesnt make good music

phil123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 08:40:44 PM »
yeah i just cant stand to look at his face. he's way too cocky, i wish someone would knock him down a peg. I'm not a jada kiss fan but I'd much rather listen to him or fat joe. It's just mtvs and the radios fault. Im telling you this guy thinks he's bigger than tupac or biggy. Plus he's down with eminem who i hate also..the music he makes sucks.

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 08:46:40 PM »
i mean i thought how to rob was a genuis record? but when he did the cry me a river remix and the hailmary song thats when i start to not like his music.but i only ask this cause all i hear is fuck spider fuck spider? and i just watch the beef dvd and it said the restraning order is real.

Its hard to like the guy. If he gets mirked, its going to be his own fault for all the $hit talking he does. I honestly wont feel sorry for the guy. I think Spider is alright though. He is doing what almost anyone else would do. He is getting his money.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 10:04:38 PM »
No,its rather the other way around,people love 50 on this board.People seem to defend the dude on this board no matter what he would do.Yeah,I defended his actions a few times over here,because I felt what he was doin was right.As for the restraning order,that was Tony Yayo's job.He was the one who wrote it & signed it as 50.Im really surprised he didnt get kicked out of G-Unit or beaten up for doing that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 12:42:12 AM »
50 from the west coast? mods get on yo job!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 12:44:41 AM »
hatin on fifty is just a westcoast thang.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 01:08:27 AM »
^how so? half of new york hates dude
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Caution2006

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 01:12:51 AM »
someone should shoot fifty already! whats taking so long!?

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2005, 03:42:09 AM »
someone should shoot fifty already! whats taking so long!?

They're still looking for a strapped motherfucker who can run the fastest  ;D

Hating 50? Nah, I like the music he did before 2003. After that he started selling out, and his personality is bullshit. I'll hardly ever defend the dude for his actions, however he's all doing it for the cash, but he's a selfish bastard when it comes to that. He only thinks of his own paper, that's his biggest problem.

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 04:58:36 AM »
i dont care what he does or how he acts i just dont like him cause he doesnt make good music

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 08:20:25 AM »
yeh i used to like him before 2003, but now he's doing everything for money. He's the biggest sellout ever!!! He's Ja Rule times 99999

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2005, 08:30:44 AM »
hatin on fifty is just a westcoast thang.....
you obviously arent from ny
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2005, 08:35:10 AM »
No,its rather the other way around,people love 50 on this board.People seem to defend the dude on this board no matter what he would do.

You're joking right ??
95% of the posts about 50 is either hate or dissing him..