Author Topic: HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY  (Read 266 times)

BigBDrugStores

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY
« on: May 04, 2005, 04:26:28 PM »
I have a freind who lives in my neigborhood, he goes to tucker high school. He is evil.

He talked to me today asking for help in a little prank he is going to do tommorow.
He's going to send 3 text messages out tonight, 2 to a girl freind of his(not girlfreind) and one to his entire school.
the 1st message will say"i've got a crush on you. I've had it since the first day of 9th grade. just thought id tell you" (they are now both in 12th)
the 2nd message will say "oh yeah tell your mom happy birthday"
and the one to the entire school (including the girl) is"Good-Bye Everybody"

tommorow is senior skip day tomorrow and he will be skipping tommorrow and working at my house in the studio, thats cool because i have a day off work tommorow aswell

tommorow around lunchtime i will call the girl and tell her that he commited suicide and that he wrote a will on his desk and i will read it to her (he hasnt given it to me yet so i dont know what it says)

after that i will see if she is ok and talk her through it. after i finnish she will call her best friend and all of her other freinds and tell tham that "Tom Green" has died (thats his nick name)

he will then call up a local news man, who apperently has a doughter at the school his mom teaches at, and ask him to put it on the news that he commited suicide and that tucker high school is in mourning and shit like that, he said that alot of people watch that news channel and would create a buz at his school

he would then skip friday and then come back to school on monday as if nothing had happened., he said that people will think that they are seeing a ghost

I think im taking monday off and going to the school to see the faces

DAYUM

Re: HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 04:36:52 PM »
lol yall are assholes lol

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 04:46:19 PM »
sounds dope lol i wish i had pulled more pranks in school rather than jus skip it most dayz
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »
he just called me up, he is changing it from suicide to cancer so he sounds more sane

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 05:20:33 PM »
That's some funny shit man.  Hope it works like a dream.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 05:47:20 PM »
Funny stuff, but faking your death is a felony.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 05:50:04 PM »
but if you dont file a police report?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 06:32:19 PM »
Funny stuff, but faking your death is a felony.
please dont stop him from being stupid.

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 06:34:38 PM »
thats a stupid prank... he will lose mass respect for a prank like that.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 06:46:53 PM »
thats a stupid prank... he will lose mass respect for a prank like that.
it too late, he sent out them messages already

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 06:58:22 PM »
man, what was the whole point in this ? he'll just feel like a damned fool when everyone realises the truth.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 07:05:16 PM »
man, what was the whole point in this ? he'll just feel like a damned fool when everyone realises the truth.

I've seen a lot worse. And his nickname is Tom Green. I'm sure his friends have already experienced some weird shit. I just don't want anyone to go to jail. I think it's pretty funny though.

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2005, 07:48:15 PM »
yeah i dunno, i mean its a prank and all, but its kinda stupid to fake ur death and it is a felony. once it gets on the news, its going to be a felony.

Acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 08:07:48 PM »
wow, stupidness in this world never ceases to amaze me.  whenever I have fucked up and feel like an idiot, all I have to do is pull up wcc, close my eyes, randomly pick a topic, read it, and then feel like albert einstein.

and on the topic.  this is a stupid ass prank, beyond the fact of the whole suicide thing.  pranks are supposed to be funny, and when they are over most everyone is supposed to be laughing.  instead your gonna have a bunch of people pissed off at your friend, and a news anchor that could very possibly get fired.  Hopefully he will get fired, and sue your friend.  and your friend probably isn't 18, so his parents will be the ones who have to pay.  they will go broke, and be extremely pissed at their son, and will send him off to work as a boyscout leader for the rest of his life.  now that will be funny.

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 08:10:16 PM »
the guy sounds like a drama queen