Author Topic: Do You Think There's A Chance Of Edge Getting Fired?  (Read 177 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do You Think There's A Chance Of Edge Getting Fired?
« on: May 04, 2005, 09:09:21 PM »
the crowd chants of 'you screwed matt' and 'we want matt' during edge's matches are getting more evident every week, also i don't think anyone really gives a shit about edge anymore anyway, i get so annoyed when he grabs his hair after someone kicks out of one of his pins. also, i really hope they bring back matt, either that or have nwa sign him and get the hardys back together, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do You Think There's A Chance Of Edge Getting Fired?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 09:53:34 PM »
im guessing your talking about wrestling? id say edge should leave too because his name sucks.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 11:35:37 PM »
Let's just hope he'll break his neck again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 08:07:36 AM »
^i wouldn't say that^

but i'd love to see matt come back with a real good push that he deserves, peace.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 12:30:17 PM »
i hate edge...Matt should come back, but i never really liked him..when he was the hardy boys, doing all those crazy shit..then he was cool, by himself he's shit
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 07:05:07 PM »
Considering how twisted the WWE likes to think, they'll just take this opportunity to push Edge as a mega-heel. It looks like they're going to turn Lita bad as well and pair the two together and run with it. I mean Edge can have some great matches with the right opponents, but damn...real fucked up situation right there. In the long run, it'll hurt Edge & Lita more than it'll help them.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 10:40:27 PM »
the crowd chants of 'you screwed matt' and 'we want matt' during edge's matches are getting more evident every week, also i don't think anyone really gives a shit about edge anymore anyway, i get so annoyed when he grabs his hair after someone kicks out of one of his pins. also, i really hope they bring back matt, either that or have nwa sign him and get the hardys back together, peace.

I don't think there's a chance in hell of edge getting fired over this Matt situation, but I think eventually he'll get fired, everybody does somewhere down the road.  They obviously don't give 2 shits about Matt.

You're not thinking like they do.  Say you're Vince, you fired Matt, and decided to keep Edge & Lita, presumably because Matt went on his messageboard and told their business to everyone, and it was deemed unprofessional.  The crowds don't like it, so they chant 'you screwed matt'.  You've got two things that are going to happen.  1. either the chants are so small that it's no big deal, and eventually it all blows over, or 2. you get tons of heat over it, and people just go CRAZY chanting it, and it gets worse and worse and worse,.... at which point, they won't fire Edge, why would they?  They'll just use him as a heel and consider it heel heat.  If they were going to fire Edge, they would have done it when all this happened, nothing the fans do will make them fire him now... in a weird, strange way, the more the fans chant "You screwed Matt", the more Vince is going to see Edge as a guy who can get over (as a heel).  So the more they chant, the stronger Edge's position is. 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 03:47:49 PM »
^^Sorta like a blessing in disguise. I predict Edge will win the World Title before the year's end.

madsamoan

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 05:19:04 PM »
WWE Management figured that the only way to solve the problem was to let go of either Edge or Matt Hardy and it looks like Matt Hardy got the short end of the stick here. Basically the WWE figured that Edge has a lot more to offer talent wise between the two of them. If i was Matt, I would kick Edge's teeth in but then that would be quite a task since Edge has a LOT of teeth...lol.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 08:54:39 PM »
No one in the back talks to Edge anymore really becasue they all feel that Matt got screwed. Vince says he was released due to a lack interest in Matt. So the superstars in the back are really happy anytime the fans chant stuff like "You Screwed Matt" or "We Want Matt" at Edge or Lita, or even when they chant "Slut" at Lita becasue it proves that Vince's view on the situation was wrong.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 09:02:25 PM »
so are edge and christian related like they use to say??

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2005, 09:55:51 PM »
so are edge and christian related like they use to say??

Edge and Christian have been best friends since grade 6. They went to the same wrestling school, wrestled the same shows, and signed with the WWE at the same time

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 08:47:25 PM »
i remember the first time christian came out i thought he was edge's twin, that was way back when, but yea they aren't brothers, peace.