Author Topic: Yankees Got Swept by Tampa Bay ;D  (Read 80 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Yankees Got Swept by Tampa Bay ;D
« on: May 06, 2005, 02:40:59 PM »
LOL....I'm loving this.....a $200 million dollar payroll and the team is 7 games below .500.....and they just got swept by arguably baseball's worst team  ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Yankees Got Swept by Tampa Bay ;D
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:47:04 PM »
yea, but the yankees will turn it around...i hope.

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 06:36:33 PM »
ya fuck the Yankees, and I dont really think they will turn  it around for real
I know that there is a good chance they'll make the playoffs, but I don't see it happening.
They are losing cuz they have no chemistry. Just a bunch of high payed dicks in one room on one team.
That doesn't always work, plus they are so stupid, they sign so many big contracts immediately to anyone
who is considered a "hot" free agent and it backfires on em. Giving Jason Giambi a $100 million contract is dumb.
I wouldnt give it to him even if he didnt take steroids and if he played like he did when he was good. He cant play defense
for shit and now look how wack he is.  geez..... i dont think the NYY will make it this year to the playoffs, a big possibility

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 07:17:55 PM »
this is great news, go Dodgers  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 08:18:27 PM »
They should have not went after Randy Johnson.  You will only get one amazing year out of him, and just downhill after that and not worth the money.  If they would used that money for Carlos Beltran, it would have been a better investment.  They should have not went for Jaret Wright, come on Wright is a typical Leo mazzone product.  They should have jsut resigned Lieber for the same money used on Wright.  and not spent that money on Womack, and go after Matt Clement instead.  The lineup and rotation would be much better.  And it never hurts adding bullpen depth, jsut invite live arms to the pen in Spring Training and maybe you could add some depth to the pen.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2005, 01:34:06 PM »
this is great news, go Dodgers  8)

exactly

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09