Author Topic: hardtime hustlin  (Read 110 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
hardtime hustlin
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:00:17 PM »
Hardtime hustlin hard drug pushin sellin cocaine and all these girls rushintryna swarm the dudes just for their money im laughin to myself cus this shit kinda funnythe way its turned out around my way the bitches all around the boys slangin yay by the ounce or by the key but thats not me i just sit around and watch the t.v. tryna be legit but legit aint shit these jobs that they givin 1 week and ill quit so i see all the drug dealin all the bitches is feelin they got all the money and do all the killin and blair wonders why theirs people diein every day killed for dumb shit just to get payed but thats food on thay table and this int no fable true story son real gory son why go to work when this pays so well stayin in england is like a livin hell taxes on the rise jacks is on the rise to many heads to turn a blind eye just wanna get a girl who int afta the dough dont want a bitch who just afta blow yeah they the coke sluts with they real big buts and i like big buts and i can not lie but that int the kinda girl i want by my side tryna get at me sayin im fly but when i werent sellin stuff she wouldnt even look in a brothas direction and thats the infection that these bitches have got implanted in they brain they tryna drain all dudes fo they cream they loot they cheddar tryna get at me but i know better freestylin the game locdogg the name and i dont fucc wid these bitches cuzz they all lame stay ahead of the game never stayin the same gonna do what im doin cus im stayin the same cus yall know how i do not a minge like a jew you wanna do me you wanna do who not me boy you aint say that open you mouth you feel ythe black gat black cat rockets all over the sky you like B.I.G's  CD you ready to die but it aint your choice shut up your voice just kill thast noize cus ima kill you i told you son dont get it misconstrued cus im the typa nigga like arnold swarchzenegger pushin major weight but im not on the steggers kill pussy niggas off the mic and on fuck an aids bitch wiithout no condom and cus i does that they lable me disgustion nut busting click clackin drug pushin like the first line we hard hustlin drug dealers from the mersey an we rep to the fullest its on our jerseys we got no love for snitches or ho bitches the both gettin fucked one way or another snakes gettin smoked even if it my mother but na i dont mean thet my mum no snake she in the kitchen the crack rock she bake and i rap real grime but you know i got morals shoot outs up like the oke corals an im wyatt earp i leave with out a shot bullet holes in your face cus you got got and them shelld is hot an you know this kid no im in jail doin a bid but id rather do my life sentence inside these cold walls than in a fuccin box you done got smoked for talkin to the cops

lil freestyle hollabacc
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

DiSSENT

hardtime hustlin
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:16:58 PM »
[size=08pt]Damn...you keystyle paragraphs :P Dope shit for a key though. Got a street vibe from it, a lot of rawness & reality. Keep doin' your thing, dawg. West Up - Peace*[/size]