Author Topic: MC EIHT IS STILL THE MOST GANGSTA MC FROM THE WESTCOAST- PERIOD !!!!!!!!  (Read 333 times)

westside159

MAN I'M TIRED OF HEARING YA'LL MENTION THESE FAKE CORNY ASS RAPPERS SAYING THEY ARE THE BEST FROM THE WESTSIDE BUT THEM NIGGAZ DONT COME CLOSE TO MY NIGGA MC EIHT & COMPTONS MOST WANTED !!!!! AND THATZ REAL SHIT REAL COMPTON NIGGAZ LIKE EIHT & CMW ALWAYS GONNA BE KNOWN AND KEEP DROPPIN REAL MUSIC FOR REAL NIGGAZ GYEAH CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW MC EIHT ALBUM THIS YEAR AND THE NEW COMPTONS MOST ALBUM !!!!!!   TRUE WESTCOAST NIGGA !!!!!!!!!

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
he was the truth in his time and his time has passed if he really wants to help the west stop makin new cd's and put somebody else on
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Turing, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete." - Maddox

GangstaBoogy

ok he's "gangsta", now what? what does that do for the quality of his music? nothin! listen to "Hood Arrest", homie is stuck in the 80s
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acbaylove

I have a MC Eiht custom greatest hits in my car from a year, and i'm still bumping it..

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Let the gangsta live on...Eiht is kinda old but still drops gangsta shit way better than those fake asses, I'm a Eiht fan and i was mad about him and CMW but i guess i passed that "gangsta age" now when i listen to Zion I, Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli and that shit i look at those gangstaz from above..oh btw Above The Law how can u forget'em? did they split cause i didn't heard nuthing from them in a while... ;D
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

westside159

he was the truth in his time and his time has passed if he really wants to help the west stop makin new cd's and put somebody else on
YOU MUST BE A SQUARE SAYING THAT EIHT SHOULD STOP MAKING CLASSIC COMPTON ALBUMS NIGGA !! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR RABBIT ASS MIND CUZZ ???  VETERANS DAY WAS THE BEST WESTCOAST ALBUM OF 2004 NIGGA SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FAKE NIGGA !!!! THIS IS COMPTON 4 LIFE BITCH NIGGA !!!!!!!  GYEAH  STREIHT UP MENACE !!!!!!!!!!!

Acgrundy

I personally consider mc eiht the king of the westcoast.  but his recent music is pretty crappy.

acbaylove

I personally consider mc eiht the king of the westcoast.  but his recent music is pretty crappy.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
i think Eiht is a true west coast vet thats  ALWAYS been down for the westside and ALWAYS represent whats real, and i think he shows the best side of the west coast to the public with his early albums and other projects like Menace II Society, GTA: San Andreas .. i dont consider him better than anyone else, but i think maybe he deserves a lil more recognition, but he has strong fan base that always is there to represent and support him, so hes doin OKay i belive..

but alongside MC Eiht there is many other artists in the same position as him.. so open ur ears and discover new music aswell  :)

/ Sir Ex-A-Lot  8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

rafsta

YOU MUST BE A SQUARE SAYING THAT EIHT SHOULD STOP MAKING CLASSIC COMPTON ALBUMS NIGGA !! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR RABBIT ASS MIND CUZZ ???  VETERANS DAY WAS THE BEST WESTCOAST ALBUM OF 2004 NIGGA SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FAKE NIGGA !!!! THIS IS COMPTON 4 LIFE BITCH NIGGA !!!!!!!  GYEAH  STREIHT UP MENACE !!!!!!!!!!!

why is it all Eiht fans write in caps ?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

they think that's gangsta, you gotta do something to be a gangsta on the net

rafsta

they think that's gangsta, you gotta do something to be a gangsta on the net

reminds me of those cunts that talk on the mobile real loud to attract attention  :-\

mrtonguetwista

THEM NIGGAZ DONT COME CLOSE TO MY NIGGA MC EIHT
I take it that you know Eiht personally?

WestCoasta

ya man, settle the fuck down