Author Topic: Wow, Two Gayest Game 7s Ever  (Read 229 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, Two Gayest Game 7s Ever
« on: May 08, 2005, 08:53:06 AM »
Both of those games last night were terrible.  You would think that after putting up a battle to go 3-3 that the Celtics, and then the Rockets, wouldn't just completely give up and lose like bitches.  That 40 point win was embarrassing.  I really thought the Rockets had a shot over Dallas.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Wow, Two Gayest Game 7s Ever
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 10:46:09 AM »
This is why I miss hockey  :'(. Every game in an NHL playoff series is crazy. Game 7's are always..always the BEST.

By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game 1 of the NHL playoff series. 

« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 10:48:02 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 11:13:33 AM »
This is why I miss hockey  :'(. Every game in an NHL playoff series is crazy. Game 7's are always..always the BEST.

By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game 1 of the NHL playoff series. 

yeah, i must admit NHL playoffs are amazing.  every game is an epic battle.  Also, the victory for winning the stanley cup is just dope to watch...you can tell those hockey players would dream about lifting the cup when they were kids, especially a veteran that has been in the NHL for a long time and barely won their first Cup

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 11:25:32 AM »
those games didnt suck if your a diehard pacer fan!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 11:57:39 AM »
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

but would'nt you rather see Reggie hit a 3 with 1 second left to win the game? Those are game 7's..eahc team leaves it out on the court (ice, baseball field)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 12:35:56 PM »
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

but would'nt you rather see Reggie hit a 3 with 1 second left to win the game? Those are game 7's..eahc team leaves it out on the court (ice, baseball field)

LMAO...You're a moron...Of course that's more exciting to watch, but it can't happen every time...Boston really had a good shot, but they folded under pressure...Houston was lucky from the start, I still can't believe they went up 2-0 AT Dallas.  I expected Dallas to finally play and blow out Houston...This is just the first round...Now we have Detroit-Indiana (The brawl reunion) and Phoenix-Dallas (Nash returns to Dallas)...Then you have the less interesting and more predictable games, Spurs-Sonics and Heat-Wizards...It should get more interesting...It's just too bad LA is missing this, because you know it's never boring with the Laker Show running the playoffs...Hopefully they can get back into it next year...PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 04:26:49 PM »
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

LMAO...You're a moron...Of course that's more exciting to watch, but it can't happen every time...Boston really had a good shot, but they folded under pressure...Houston was lucky from the start, I still can't believe they went up 2-0 AT Dallas.  I expected Dallas to finally play and blow out Houston...This is just the first round...Now we have Detroit-Indiana (The brawl reunion) and Phoenix-Dallas (Nash returns to Dallas)...Then you have the less interesting and more predictable games, Spurs-Sonics and Heat-Wizards...It should get more interesting...It's just too bad LA is missing this, because you know it's never boring with the Laker Show running the playoffs...Hopefully they can get back into it next year...PeACe

Yea and you're a flaming stupid faggot....I'm just saying that these two game 7's were boring. First round or not, game 7 is a game 7, they're suppossed to be great, I know it doesn't happen ALL THE TIME, but two bad game 7's in a row is sad. As I remember the NHL first round last year, their were 3 Game 7's in the first round...1 of them went to Overtime (Van lost to Cal in ot, Vancouver scored with less than 3 seconds to send it to overtime (NUTS!)) , 1 was a close game ( 2-0, Montrea scoring 2 goals in the 3rd,l upsetting 2nd seed Boston ), and 1 was almost a blow out but an intense game (4-1 Leafs beating Sens)...but none were as bad as these two NBA games 7's.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 05:38:09 PM »
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

Yea and you're a flaming stupid faggot....I'm just saying that these two game 7's were boring. First round or not, game 7 is a game 7, they're suppossed to be great, I know it doesn't happen ALL THE TIME, but two bad game 7's in a row is sad. As I remember the NHL first round last year, their were 3 Game 7's in the first round...1 of them went to Overtime (Van lost to Cal in ot, Vancouver scored with less than 3 seconds to send it to overtime (NUTS!)) , 1 was a close game ( 2-0, Montrea scoring 2 goals in the 3rd,l upsetting 2nd seed Boston ), and 1 was almost a blow out but an intense game (4-1 Leafs beating Sens)...but none were as bad as these two NBA games 7's.

What's your point?...OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, TWO BAD GAME 7'S IN A ROW!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, AHHHH!!! I'M NEVER WATCHING BASKETBALL AGAIN!...Shut the fuck up and start a new hockey league, cuz those muthafuckaz ain't around no more...NBA has brought us a lot more excitement than any whack ass hockey game ever can, so shut your bitchin' ass up, you piece of shit...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 06:48:34 PM »
GET READY DETROIT!!!!

What's your point?...OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, TWO BAD GAME 7'S IN A ROW!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, AHHHH!!! I'M NEVER WATCHING BASKETBALL AGAIN!...Shut the fuck up and start a new hockey league, cuz those muthafuckaz ain't around no more...NBA has brought us a lot more excitement than any whack ass hockey game ever can, so shut your bitchin' ass up, you piece of shit...

lol @ your faggot  ignorant ass

Just this morning I saw some hockey on tv...it wasn't nhl, but it was WORLD CLASS hockey.  My point was those two game 7's were boring as fuck...you dumb fuckin kobe bryant dick sucking prick...maybe next rounds game 7 will be somthing to talk about

Superbowl > MLB Game 7> NHL Game 7 >>>>>>>>>NBA Game 7 ;D

p.s. NHL will be around next season jackass (with God's help)...hopefully the NBA is too? ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 07:03:58 PM »

p.s. NHL will be around next season jackass (with God's help)...hopefully the NBA is too? ;D

Yea, but now even less people will watch it, which basically means it's time for hockey to die...

Pre-Season Basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game 7 Hockey

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 08:52:15 PM »

Yea, but now even less people will watch it, which basically means it's time for hockey to die...

i don't disagree with you alot nik but what you just said has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever read, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 08:55:59 PM »

i don't disagree with you alot nik but what you just said has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever read, peace.

Well, it's not dumb, it's just my opinion...I don't enjoy hockey at all, so I wouldn't enjoy a Game 7 of a hockey series...I, however, do enjoy basketball, which explains why I would find more interest in a pre-season basketball game...Get it?