Author Topic: keak da sneak - Town business  (Read 543 times)

Acgrundy

Re: keak da sneak - Town business
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 10:35:05 PM »
I like keak's style, its original.  it doesn't bother me at all.

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 11:05:28 PM »
goddamn this shit is sick!  I'm listening to it again.  this the best album to drop this year.  yall mutha fuckas straight sleepin!  Dopehouses and powder is such a dope song!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 02:01:50 PM »
if this isn't an official album of his then when does the official one come out?

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 11:52:50 PM »
KEAK DIDN'T DROP TOWN BUSINESS, HE BARELY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WIT IT, SOME CAT JUSS BOUGHT RIGHTS TO THOSE SONGS. IT'S A COO ALBUM.
Yup, copium is that niggaz tightest album though, and 3XKrazy's last album was a fucking classic.they should have went major wit that shit, them niggaz went off on "L.W.L" (Lifestyles we live) the whole town was slaping that shit at the side show.It's a shame that shit like this can't be shared wit the rest of the world, somebody tell dubcnn.com to get a interview wit these niggaz.

O yeah, I just seen ager man like last month and this nigga was talking about god and shit so I don't think we gonna see another 3 X album again.

DEEP EAST OAKLAND 700 LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

GIG, GET STUPID GO DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 05:52:21 PM »
KEAK DIDN'T DROP TOWN BUSINESS, HE BARELY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WIT IT, SOME CAT JUSS BOUGHT RIGHTS TO THOSE SONGS. IT'S A COO ALBUM.
Yup, copium is that niggaz tightest album though, and 3XKrazy's last album was a fucking classic.they should have went major wit that shit, them niggaz went off on "L.W.L" (Lifestyles we live) the whole town was slaping that shit at the side show.It's a shame that shit like this can't be shared wit the rest of the world, somebody tell dubcnn.com to get a interview wit these niggaz.

O yeah, I just seen ager man like last month and this nigga was talking about god and shit so I don't think we gonna see another 3 X album again.

agerman turned to god a long time ago, before flowamatic9 dropped, and your right that is a dope ass album.  3xkrazy is mad underrated.

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 12:29:32 AM »

agerman turned to god a long time ago, before flowamatic9 dropped, and your right that is a dope ass album.  3xkrazy is mad underrated.
I know that but this nigga was handing out gosple CDs and shit, back then he was talking about god  but he was still on some town shit.This nigga is putin out gosple music now, he has like 3 cds lol.

What the fuck you mean only 3 people like keak? hella mothafuckas know who keak is on this site, mostly us Yay area niggaz though and some L.A niggaz.You gotta understand that keak is underground so the rest of the world is not gioing to know about him, just like alota niggaz we see on this site thats not from the bay.Alot of us don't post either lol.

700 stomp out fam WHAT THIZZ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »
^^^I was exagerating when I said 3 people.  but its not much of an exageration, wcc hates the bay area.

THIZZAVELI

• Lil Geezy
  • THIZZ OR DIE
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 07:29:16 PM »
What do mean by hate? and how could this be a west coast forum and people are hating on the bay? the west just aint L.A lol

(510)DEEP EAST OAKLAND

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2005, 07:33:03 PM »
don't ask me man, I luv the yay.  I mean exactly what I said, this forum hates the bay area.  I've seen plenty of people on here say e40 is the worst rapper.  can you beleive that bullshit?

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 07:39:24 PM »
people don't realize that the bay is what's crackin now

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 08:02:07 PM »
people don't realize that the bay is what's crackin now

do true.. i root for la to blow though cause without la being big people won't look at the bay at all
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Jakubs

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2005, 02:18:44 PM »
I downloaded the album and loved it, but I haven't seen it any stores here in Sac.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 06:19:42 PM »
^^^what part of sac do u live in?  how old are you?  I'm in the citrus heights/orangevale/north highlands part.