Author Topic: keak da sneak - Town business  (Read 542 times)

Acgrundy

keak da sneak - Town business
« on: May 09, 2005, 10:23:21 PM »
yeah I know, there is only like 3 people on here who like keak da sneak, but hopefully those 3 will reply.  This album is pretty dope as far as today's rap standards go.  keak brings heat on this shit, some nice features and dope beats.  They even used the Eye of the Tiger beat on a song.  If you a fan of keak or 3xkrazy, or are not a bay area hating fag, then I suggest you check this out.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: keak da sneak - Town business
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 10:24:45 PM »
THANKS...IVE HEARD SOME OF THE ALBUM AND I DIDNT LIKE IT AS MUCH AS COPIUM...BUT IT STILL HAD DOPE TRACKS

westkoastanostra

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 10:29:33 PM »
ever since i brought "copium" and "hi-tek" i've been a fan of keak's shit....dude is tight as fuck...but so far i'm still tryina get more of his albums and 3x krazy...i've heard that "town business" was a banger ....anyone know who produced in the album? and when was it released?

Acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:43:09 PM »
it was just recently released.  this year I believe.

if you are just getting into 3xkrazy definately get Stackin Chips.  that shit is a solid 9/10.  so many damn flawless tracks on there.  I consider it a classic.  people who have never heard it don't, just cuz its from the bay and not rated 5/5 in the source.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 11:22:44 PM »
keak comes off dope on this some real bay mobb shit 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 12:51:05 AM »
KEAK DIDN'T DROP TOWN BUSINESS, HE BARELY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WIT IT, SOME CAT JUSS BOUGHT RIGHTS TO THOSE SONGS. IT'S A COO ALBUM.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 01:52:17 AM »
i've been trying to get stackin chips for awhile, shit costs like 30 bucks or so though on ebay. havent heard this album yet though

Acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
i've been trying to get stackin chips for awhile, shit costs like 30 bucks or so though on ebay. havent heard this album yet though

I got it for like $11, I got lucky.

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 06:42:38 PM »
Keek is a bay area heavyweight and SUPER HYPHY is gettin mad spins in the YAY, but COPIUM IS A CLASSIC ALBUM.

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 06:50:32 PM »
"Town Business" is fuckin SIIIICK

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 08:37:27 PM »
albums beats are fuckin incredible!!! i mean i'm talkin flawless production and the guest appearences are sick as fuck

...that being said i really can't get to into the dude i can bump his shit but he sounds like a fuckin mumbling tazmanian devil i personally would like to cut him off most songs and leave the people who are featured
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 09:06:05 PM »
albums beats are fuckin incredible!!! i mean i'm talkin flawless production and the guest appearences are sick as fuck

...that being said i really can't get to into the dude i can bump his shit but he sounds like a fuckin mumbling tazmanian devil i personally would like to cut him off most songs and leave the people who are featured

thats wut makes keak tight....he sounds different than other rappers and plus his rhymes are the shit...

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 09:09:16 PM »
I gotta be in the mood to listen to him, usually when I'm driving it's cool, but when I'm chillin at home, I can't get into it.

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 09:16:51 PM »
once you learn keaks style you can get into it, but its hard to get to that point.  Im feeling his sht.

one thing that bothers me is they couldnt even get an orignal name for the CD.  Delinquents dropped Town Business part 1 a few years back.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 10:11:43 PM »
he comes cool on some songs but for the rest of the time he just sounds like a coked up fiend trying to rap