Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD  (Read 736 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 09:18:49 AM »
can you honestly see him winning the league or the CL within the next 3 or 4 years?

i can't

why should Man utd have someone in charge right now who will win the nothing worthwhile??  ???

and ( again ) im not doubting what he has "achieved" ( in the past ) but ( like ive already said ) he's lost it

anyone of the managers i mentioned earlier would give Man utd a better shot at winning something in the near future  :  FACT

NO MORE WAR

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »
fuck that fool

The Predator

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 09:41:12 AM »
can you honestly see him winning the league or the CL within the next 3 or 4 years?

i can't

why should Man utd have someone in charge right now who will win the nothing worthwhile??  ???

and ( again ) im not doubting what he has "achieved" ( in the past ) but ( like ive already said ) he's lost it

anyone of the managers i mentioned earlier would give Man utd a better shot at winning something in the near future  :  FACT

Hes lost what? the premiership? all but one team lost the premiership title race, 3 teams gonna get relegated. The champions league? everyones out apart from Liverpool n Milan. Its clear you have a personal hatred of the man hey thats fine if thats how you feel. But your case against Alex Ferguson losing it from a Football managers perspective is just your personal dislike of the man and nothing to do with Fergusons actuall football management. If he gets Utd relegated next season ill admit hes lost it.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:45:26 AM by The Predator »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 09:47:53 AM »
clear you have a personal hatred of the man hey thats fine if thats how you feel. But your case against Alex Ferguson losing it from a Football managers perspective is just your personal dislike of the man and nothing to do with Fergusons actuall football management.

wrong

name the last big trophy or the last big thing he has done for Man Utd

cos i bet all u can come up with is winning the CL 6 years ago

if u think that is good enough then fine i have no more to say and i have made and certified my point

But i dont think u or other Man Utd fans think it is good enough  :)
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2005, 09:55:39 AM »
good for you figuring out i hate the man

just so i know....was it the "THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD" that gave it away?

or was it my first post where i talk about the different ways and the different reasons why i hate him?
NO MORE WAR

The Predator

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2005, 10:03:14 AM »
clear you have a personal hatred of the man hey thats fine if thats how you feel. But your case against Alex Ferguson losing it from a Football managers perspective is just your personal dislike of the man and nothing to do with Fergusons actuall football management.

wrong

name the last big trophy or the last big thing he has done for Man Utd

cos i bet all u can come up with is winning the CL 6 years ago

if u think that is good enough then fine i have no more to say and i have made and certified my point

But i dont think u or other Man Utd fans think it is good enough  :)

You can say that about nearly any manager in England or the world.

Your just making wild speculations now, your point is simple is you dont like the man i think your first post testifies to that, nothing else youre saying in the last post is hardly valid in a football point of view. Come on now. Anyway winning the treble in England is something to be very proud of its one hell of a achievement which very few managers that come to england can pull off.

Im sure youre looking forward to next season should be some real good football next year and we can talk again on managers again. Im gonna move on from this subject and start talking about the player transfers for next season in new season. By the way what football team do you support and who do you rate as the number one manager in england and is win gonna trophys next season? Oh yeah Cherysl looking fine in ya pics.

The Predator

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2005, 10:06:44 AM »

wrong

I thought you changed your mind, never mind.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2005, 10:16:20 AM »
i support the biggest football club in the world
the 1st british club to win the european cup
and the last british team to play in a major european final
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2005, 10:18:26 AM »
Ferguson has proved that he was a good manager, but he is now dated in the same way the Sir Bobby Robson is dated, SAF should have left Man Utd when he originally said that he would but his ego got the better of him.  IMO in the past few years he has been preoccupied with things that are happening off the park such as the squabble he had over Rock Of Gibraltor with Man U's power men (McManus & Magnier) and what that led to, and his constant fueds with the media & Wenger. 

The game is changing & formations are becoming a more important part of the game, but SAF seems to have ignored the tactics that he used to bring the recent success to Man U, and seems to buy players just for the sake of buying players and not because they shall improve competition for the team.

Also is 1 CL regarded as being a success in about 20 years at one club? the same club that claims to be the biggest in the world and the club that has dominated the 'so called best league in the world'?  When you look at coaches like Del Bosque getting the sack after four seasons in charge where  he steered Real Madrid to two European Cups, two domestic league titles, a European Super Cup and a World Club Cup

Iis Sir Alex Ferguson really this great boss that he is claimed to be? yes was a good boss but imo one thing is for he sure he wouldn't have lasted as long a major club in Spain or Italy with the recent success that he has had

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2005, 10:27:24 AM »
Ferguson has proved that he was a good manager, but he is now dated in the same way the Sir Bobby Robson is dated, SAF should have left Man Utd when he originally said that he would but his ego got the better of him. IMO in the past few years he has been preoccupied with things that are happening off the park such as the squabble he had over Rock Of Gibraltor with Man U's power men (McManus & Magnier) and what that led to, and his constant fueds with the media & Wenger.

The game is changing & formations are becoming a more important part of the game, but SAF seems to have ignored the tactics that he used to bring the recent success to Man U, and seems to buy players just for the sake of buying players and not because they shall improve competition for the team.

Also is 1 CL regarded as being a success in about 20 years at one club? the same club that claims to be the biggest in the world and the club that has dominated the 'so called best league in the world'? When you look at coaches like Del Bosque getting the sack after four seasons in charge where he steered Real Madrid to two European Cups, two domestic league titles, a European Super Cup and a World Club Cup

Iis Sir Alex Ferguson really this great boss that he is claimed to be? yes was a good boss but imo one thing is for he sure he wouldn't have lasted as long a major club in Spain or Italy with the recent success that he has had

that shit was all on point

look at cappello - he has won the CL with EVERY club he has managed   that is success!!

if ferguson can win the league within the next 2 years then i will admit he still has it

but he won't and that is why they need to bring in someone who can!!
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2005, 10:48:48 AM »
I think most mangers have a good shot at winning titles when a russian billionare is pouring in millions for you to fuck around with, even Ranieri came close in champions league and the premiership. Imagine if Ferguson, Wenger etc...had that kind of money to spend.

Your a stupid fuck. Sir Alex has had that kind of money to spend!! The next person who spouts this "Chelsea bought the title" bullshit is gonna get a bottle in his face. I hope your intentionally pulling my pisser otherwise your a serious tosser.

You know i try to stay cool and not disrespect anyone, but fuck off you fucking floppy prick. If you cant type with respect or decency with others then dont fucking type at all. Did Ferguson, Wenger or any other manger in England get to spend as much as Chelsea..no. Stick that bottle up your cunt you fucking transexual slag.

OI!YOO youre gonna get a bottle in ya face. Over the internet?

What a twat.

PM me to arrange a shoeing.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2005, 10:59:02 AM »
Mac seriously who is that girl in your thread, I'm about go fuck the sleeve of my hoodie she's so damn beautiful

She is a jigaboo lover.

Fine then, damn euros just cant stop gettin heated about soccer to help me out

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2005, 11:03:30 AM »
Cheryl Tweedy you miserable fucker. And its football, not soccer.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2005, 11:28:16 AM »
Don't like the guy but he has achieved a lot...

Alex Ferguson's Achievements

Premiership: 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1993;
FA Cup: 2004, 1999, 1996, 1994, 1990;
League Cup: 1992;
FA Charity Shield: 1997, 1996, 1994, 1993, 1990, 2003;
Scottish Premier League: 1985, 1984, 1980;
Scottish First Division: 1977;
Scottish FA Cup: 1986, 1984, 1983, 1982;
Scottish League Cup: 1986;
UEFA Champions League: 1999;
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1991, 1983;
European Super Cup: 1983, 1991;
Inter-Continental Club Cup: 1999

If any1 says that the Scottish stuff counts for nothing, i wud remind u he won the European cup and scottish league with Aberdeen!!! ie celtic and rangers were dominating the spl & still do to this day...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2005, 03:02:57 PM »
Fuck Oiyou. What are u? An Internet Gangsta? talkin about bottlin folk.
Were is it ur from exactly? cos i bet Scotland is a much better place

[img]