Author Topic: Come up with actual good reasons on why Nash was deserving of the MVP  (Read 675 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
How about he took a team from last place into first place. He took them from last to first in the Western Conference, where the Suns had to compete with teams like San Antonio and Dallas. Not as easy to do that as it is to take a team from 4th or 5th in the East one year to first in the East like Shaq did. Most of the games the Suns lost were when Nash was out of the line up. He made evryone on that Suns' Team better. And he helped create the style of offence that the Suns currently run.

The award is called the MVP, meaning the most valuable player. The Suns wouldn't be anywhere near were they are now with out Nash.

Now give me one reason why he shouldn't be MVP? Let's see if you know what you're talking about when you say he didn't deserve the MVP.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Look at how valueable Tim Duncan was to the Spurs in the On Court/ Off Court +,- numbers

Tim Duncan

On Court +15.1
Off Court -1.4
Total 16.5 plus

Steve Nash
On Court +12.4
Off Court -2.6
Total 15 plus, which should be higher since he is a PG and is the distributor of the team. (Kidd's rating is higher)

Also, Stoudamire only missed two games, so you couldnt be able to see the direct Win Loss Result of his absence since its a small sample size. 7 games missed from Nash is also a small sample size

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how about "let it go"?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how about "let it go"?

how about not replying if u arent going to bring anything insightful to the arguement

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let's be serious. Noone deserved it more. I don't even want to come up with good reasons because the reasons are obvious. Knowing that, I know that you don't regard them as good reasons, since you must know 'em. Therefore there's no need.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just because Duncan didnt have the luxury to be a FA and move to a team with two superstars doesnt mean its a good reason for Nash.  Stats dont lie...there were at least 4 more valueable players than Nash

wcsoldier

just because Duncan didnt have the luxury to be a FA and move to a team with two superstars doesnt mean its a good reason for Nash.  Stats dont lie...there were at least 4 more valueable players than Nash
  Duncan has 2 MVP titles. He doesn't need a third plus he's gonna win the NBA title. Why so much people discredit Nash ?. I give u three possibilities , u can choose : they are racist , they never watched a Suns game this year or simply they don't know shit about basketball and the predominant role of the point guard  8)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nash signed with the Suns who were the wrost team in the Western Conference last year. The only had 29 wins. The first losing streak the Suns went on when they lost 5 or 6 games in a row, Nash wasn't in any of them. Nash made a greater impact on his team more than anyone else. He got the Suns to a better record than the Spurs.

You obvisously didn't watch any Suns' game, or you don't like a PG winning the ward, or you don't like a white guy winning the award.
And if you fall under that last category, then you need some serious help.

Steve Nash won the MVP because he was the most valueable player to his team. He had he greatest impact on his team more than anyone else had on their own team.

Case Closed. There are no good reasons to  argue that Nash didn't deserve the award.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So what if Duncan has 2 MVp titles already, if you look at the roland ratings he was the most valueable to the team.  His impact was felt the most when he wasnt on the court

You obvisously didn't watch any Suns' game, or you don't like a PG winning the ward, or you don't like a white guy winning the award.

Yeah i really dont like a white guy winning the award  :-\  Come on.

if Nash was so deserving of this MVp, then Kidd was straight out robbed the year he joined the Nets.  The On Court off court numbers is a better indicator how the team performs with that player is on and off the court than Wins and Losses, its such a small sample size.  The whole look at the difference from last year to this year is bullshit.  Its not what newcomer improved their team the most but who is the best in the NBA.  Its not most valueble to the team but to the Leauge, so its the Best Player in the NBA for that season. and the three best players i nthe NBA is Duncan, Garnett and Shaq right now...its not even debateable

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
i dont get it people are saying its racist? so that means that a black athlete MUST win the award each year. first of all tim duncans team was up there so his team didnt change. mvp means the most valuable player to his team. we already know how valuable tim duncan is to his team. thats why he won it! if there was no change then that means his value didnt change.  shaq's numbers went down and u ccan tell in his play. he had dwayne wade by his side, with dwayne wayde spoon feeding his ass and when cant play right wade has to bail them out. he missed lots of games due to injury. some of those games the heat won. they play in the LEASTERN conference. Kg, do we even need to talk about him? steve nash won it because of the immediate impact he had on the team. as soon as he got injured u could see how the suns deteroriated losing 5 or 6 in a row!! and they won 60 games? even if amare didnt play in two what happened to the other ones. i remember they got blown out. its steve nash's jpb tp distribute the ball but the truth of the matter is that they won games!! who cares if thats his job they had the most wins he was their best player, he took them from last place to best in the league and in the WESTERN conference. if i said shaq did that u guys wouldnt argue. so maybe its about race for u guys but u just dont want to admit it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont think shaq deserved it either.  Its Duncan and shaq behind him.  Behind Nash, the Suns back up PGs suck..in fact their whole bench sucks...they only play what? 7 players regularly.  So when nash was out, the replacement really sucked balls.  Its not Duncans fault that his team is deeper, he deserves it

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
He is the true meaning of a Point Guard.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont think shaq deserved it either.  Its Duncan and shaq behind him.  Behind Nash, the Suns back up PGs suck..in fact their whole bench sucks...they only play what? 7 players regularly.  So when nash was out, the replacement really sucked balls.  Its not Duncans fault that his team is deeper, he deserves it

You still haven't given a good reason as to why Nash didn't deserve the MVP. You're giving arguements that don't make sense. The MVP is for the most valueable player to his team, not just the league. And without Nash the Suns are no where as good if he wasn't there, which was proven by the fact that they barely won a game this season when Nash was out of the line up.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol he contradicted himself on those two posts. first saying that shaq duncan and garnett were the best in the league then he made an argument for why nash deserved the award