Author Topic: whats the deal with cypress hill?  (Read 260 times)

Acgrundy

whats the deal with cypress hill?
« on: May 14, 2005, 12:06:54 AM »
I thought they broke up?  but wcrydaz has pics from a cinco de mayo show?  I never seen them live in concert, but I would really like to.  so I guess they still perform live together but are done making albums together?  anyone ever seen them live?  how is their show?

SGV

Re: whats the deal with cypress hill?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 02:19:13 AM »
Sen and B do shows together from time to time. Muggs does his own thing. B is persuing his Solo career.

Their shows are dope, especially now that they do them without the band.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 09:52:18 AM »
LMAO SGV caps on MC Eiht and Spice 1, but Cypress Hill has been dropping cd after cd of bullshit. Cypress Hill hasn't been dope since their 3rd album. Hopefully they don't make anymore albums together.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2005, 10:00:21 AM »
Aww! Are you still hurt? Poooooor baaaaabyyyy! LOL. Get over it faggot. Cypress still drop good albums.

Skull & Bones Rock Disc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pioneers.

Truth hurts.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 10:37:12 AM »
well i´m a pretty big Cypress Hill fan and i´ll be the first to admit that they´ve dropped a gang of trash and they aint nowhere near as good as they were from 91-98. now they just a group that drops a couple of good songs here and there and that´s it.

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 10:43:48 AM »
I thought they broke up?  but wcrydaz has pics from a cinco de mayo show?  I never seen them live in concert, but I would really like to.  so I guess they still perform live together but are done making albums together?  anyone ever seen them live?  how is their show?

man i've seen them in concert, January last year in Perth Western Australia, i dont remember much, just seein them hold up a bag of chronic my mate sold em...

SGV

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 10:50:51 AM »
Stoned Raiders was hard. Southland Killers, Trouble, Memories, L.I.F.E., Lowrider, Red Meth And B, Kronologik, Here Is Something You Can't Understand.

Til Death Do Us Part was bangin' too. Til Death Comes, Busted In The Hood, Latin Thugs (One Of The Best Songs In 04), Money, Never Know, Whats Your Number, Til Death Do Us Part etc.

Skull & Bones was the only album that disapointed me really. Highlife and Rap Superstar were dope though.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 12:31:51 PM »
Only dope song from stoned raiders is the one ft. MC Ren

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 12:48:23 PM »
naw cypress still make bangers check they new cd and if u a fan get cypress live at the fillmore cool tracks on there
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 07:00:03 AM »
Man they gotten older, of course they not gonna come as hard. I Wanna Get High will always be my no. 1 smokin song. From their first album up until Stoned Raiders, thats the only Cypress shit I gotta hear. Lick A SHOT!  OW Comin at cha! Fire! 8)

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 10:48:01 AM »
They were opening up for the Anger Management Tour in 2003 when I went there. Sad enough, back then I didn't appreciate Cypress Hill's music at all, and look now, 2 years later I love all of their stuff from 1991-1999. Sad but true.

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 01:47:54 PM »
black sunday was the first hip-hop album i heard...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 02:15:48 PM »
seeing cypress hill perform live in milton keynes a couple of years was amazing definatly the best show i seen. but they did fall off on the last few albums but still its sad they broke up because because they are legends, they shouldn't just gone to another label rather than become slaves to the machine.

If you want to hear new tracks from the classic cypress hill era I urge you to head over to dj Mugg's forum HERE

Originally posted by muggs
I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE LOST TEMPLES LP. I MIGHT JUST DO THAT IN THE FEATURE AS I HAVE ABOUT 15 UNRELEASED SONGS FROM THE MAKING OF THAT LP.

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH, I WONT RELEASE IT UNTIL OUR CONTRACT IZ UP WIT COLUMBIA.

THERE IS A SONG CALLED CHANGES AND A HOW TO GROW WEED SONG I KNOW YALL HEARD GHOST RIDERS AN I GOT A SONG CALLED CITY OF ANGELS AND A LOT MORE SO IF U REALLY WANT THIS L.P I WANNA SEE AT LEAST A 1000 REQUESTS FOR IT!

MAYBE I'LL PUT IT OUT SOONER IF I GET A GOOD ENOUGH RESPONSE...........

MUGGS

currently 374 more votes are needed, I'm suprised how slow fans are being in support of this because that thread is a year old, i get messages from the forum administrator trying to drum support from their members, but they really need more members to join and vote SO TO ALL YOU HILL FANS TAKE THAT DICK OUT YOUR THROAT AND GO VOTE!!!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 02:29:54 PM »
They were opening up for the Anger Management Tour in 2003 when I went there.

went there too, the show was tight... did new songs and classics
not my favorite rap group but they defenitely got some great music