Author Topic: How is it having wisdom teeth pulled?  (Read 294 times)

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
How is it having wisdom teeth pulled?
« on: May 14, 2005, 10:39:06 PM »
  I'm going in for removal surgery, and never been put under before. I just wanted to know if anyone else have had them removed and how did go and all.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: How is it having wisdom teeth pulled?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 10:40:27 PM »
my sister went through that.  it's a bitch man, good luck
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

davida.b.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 10:40:57 PM »
I've heard your mouth my hurt for a while afterwards, and it'll be bleeding quite a bit too. My sister is going to have hers removed soon too.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 11:34:27 PM »
i heard u cant speak for like a week and if u try too it hurts like hell then at night the boogie man teases u cuz he can fuck wit u and u cant yell

good luck

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 12:09:47 AM »
It's not fun, but don't let people hype it up into something it's not...

I had some bruises on my face for a couple of weeks, but I went out the same night I got em done.

It hurts like a bitch, but oh well... It'll make you stronger.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 12:20:18 AM »
Not every wisdom pulling is the same^

Is it surgery because they are coming out crooked? Good luck.

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 08:49:22 AM »
sometimes they do nothing sometimes theres swelling...

me personally, i was advised to get em removed 2 years ago, but theyre still kickin and causin no problems... ima keep my wisdom.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 08:59:17 AM »
your breath will smell for weeks because you will thave holes in your mouth that you cant clean easily till you go in later and they give you a serienge and tell you to squirt aslt water in it and they its clean

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 09:24:56 AM »
i havnt ever gotten mine pulled, but my homie had to get all 4 done a while back. his face swelled up like a fuckin chipmunk storing food. shit was funny as hell.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 09:56:22 AM »
Before I had my wisdom tooth out I had heard lots of horror stories, the best being my sisters housemate who had to have a week off in bed! what do i think about those people? WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!

I've always been scared of needles and the prospect of getting the local anestetic in the mouth was not one i was looking forward too, but even that didn't really hurt, after that kicked in the dentist got to work I couldn't feel what he was doing but i could hear, the sound of crunching was horrible but thats all it was sound not pain. it was over in no time at all, they give you this thing to bite on after and thats it, i was told not to smoke for 24 hours (to stop infection) and advised not to drive. But I did both as soon as i got home i skinned up for my 2 hour drive back to university, all i did was make sure i was byting on that thing so the smoke wouldn't get in the gap where my tooth was, and as i was told i shouldn't really drive long distance I put my foot down and made it in record time, an hour and a quarter.

My advise is don't worry, as long as you've got a good dentist you'll be fine.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 10:02:53 AM »
I havent got my wisdom teeth puled , but from wat im hearing right now im hoping mine dont come in crooked

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 07:38:06 PM »
Before I had my wisdom tooth out I had heard lots of horror stories, the best being my sisters housemate who had to have a week off in bed! what do i think about those people? WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!

I've always been scared of needles and the prospect of getting the local anestetic in the mouth was not one i was looking forward too, but even that didn't really hurt, after that kicked in the dentist got to work I couldn't feel what he was doing but i could hear, the sound of crunching was horrible but thats all it was sound not pain. it was over in no time at all, they give you this thing to bite on after and thats it, i was told not to smoke for 24 hours (to stop infection) and advised not to drive. But I did both as soon as i got home i skinned up for my 2 hour drive back to university, all i did was make sure i was byting on that thing so the smoke wouldn't get in the gap where my tooth was, and as i was told i shouldn't really drive long distance I put my foot down and made it in record time, an hour and a quarter.

My advise is don't worry, as long as you've got a good dentist you'll be fine.

You're the toughest  :D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 11:46:36 PM »
Oh man I dont want to sound like a pussy but fuck it, i am getting 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled in a week and now i am alot more nervous than i was before.  you guys are scaring the fuck out of me and i feel bad for my sis whos having 4 teeth removed. 

im getting 2 teeth on the top removed, is there a chance there might not be alot of bleeding and swelling?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 01:45:42 PM »
lol it aint that bad man .... i got mine pulled out last year....and i'm still breathin...like the first day or two ur gumbs bleed from where ur wisdom teeth where pulled but it that bad.... ;)

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 10:14:12 PM »
your mouth is going to feel worked for about 2 days.  then sore for a few more.  when they give you the little squirter syringe thing to clean the hole, i recommend cleaning it every time you eat or you going to be pulling out some nasty smelling shit.   oh and they give you pain killers, they gave me vics at first but i got a resistance to them so i called them up and asked for some percocets and the plugged me no questions asked.  i was a happy man for 2 weeks.