Author Topic: Ideas for the next GTA game??  (Read 585 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Ideas for the next GTA game??
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 10:32:22 AM »
id like a an oldschool, 40s-50s gangsta shit
same here but a span from 30's to 50's

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 03:57:11 PM »
I think (and hope) that they´re, at least, are planning to do an online version of GTA... like all those MMORPG... imagine being able to hookup with other people and just raid territories of your enemies.. or fight over drug trafficking in certain parts of the cities... everyone could have own cars that could be stolen and so on.... basicly everything that was part of the GTA series just with more people.. it would kick ass if you were about to build a motel or something and then other people would come and shoot it up just to lower plot prices or to prevent other people to come there.. don´t know how exactly that game would work or what the goal was but it would be so cool...

If they´re not going online with it then I hope for a sequel that would take place in the 70s... just think about the pimps in their fancy cloths.. classic..

Im about to give u some great fuckin news! There is such a thing already going on for GTA Vice city. I used to play it a hell of a lot. its great, u join a server and rampage throught the city with other people, in clans or by yourself. It is by far one of the greatest games ever.

Check it out i loved it, www.multitheftauto.com   That shit is the mad note

pm me if u need any help settin it up

[img]

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 06:10:13 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 09:15:25 PM »
it would be tight if they based it on true events.  Like the Five Families in New York or the life of Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, or Pablo Escobar.  Something like that would be fuckin dope.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 10:18:20 PM »
an al capone type gangsta game would be sick, but i would imagine the variety in cars shitty lol.  the online gta would be sick, just like robbing real peoples cars and killing other online players sounds like hours of fun.  so maybe they could do either a classic gangsta game, or i would settle for another thugged out installment.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2005, 10:33:03 PM »
i still havnt played fuckin san andreas. waiting for the bitch to be released for pc god dammit!  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 08:44:59 AM »
I think (and hope) that they´re, at least, are planning to do an online version of GTA... like all those MMORPG... imagine being able to hookup with other people and just raid territories of your enemies.. or fight over drug trafficking in certain parts of the cities... everyone could have own cars that could be stolen and so on.... basicly everything that was part of the GTA series just with more people.. it would kick ass if you were about to build a motel or something and then other people would come and shoot it up just to lower plot prices or to prevent other people to come there.. don´t know how exactly that game would work or what the goal was but it would be so cool...

If they´re not going online with it then I hope for a sequel that would take place in the 70s... just think about the pimps in their fancy cloths.. classic..

Im about to give u some great fuckin news! There is such a thing already going on for GTA Vice city. I used to play it a hell of a lot. its great, u join a server and rampage throught the city with other people, in clans or by yourself. It is by far one of the greatest games ever.

Check it out i loved it, www.multitheftauto.com That shit is the mad note

do u need to have bought the game and have the cd for the pc in order for this to work?
NO MORE WAR

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 10:16:21 AM »

Check it out i loved it, www.multitheftauto.com That shit is the mad note

do u need to have bought the game and have the cd for the pc in order for this to work?

yea u need the pc version, but u can pick it up now for about £15. It is well worth it trust me, It keeps ur stats, like how many people u have killed, also it allows u to go different characters, who start off with different guns. It is an excellent game for those with broadband and a half descent PC.

[img]

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2005, 10:18:38 AM »
man that shit must be addictive...

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 10:19:03 AM »

that would be cool

I reckon should have it set in the UK, yeah I know that they had GTA uk on the PS1, but that was really just london, they should have one that has all the major cities in the UK covered,  and not in the 60's for a british one this time, and scotland should be your home in the game, after all the makers of the game/people behind it are scottish.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2005, 01:19:19 PM »

that would be cool

I reckon should have it set in the UK, yeah I know that they had GTA uk on the PS1, but that was really just london, they should have one that has all the major cities in the UK covered,  and not in the 60's for a british one this time, and scotland should be your home in the game, after all the makers of the game/people behind it are scottish.

lmao
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »

Check it out i loved it, www.multitheftauto.com   That shit is the mad note

yo man dat shit is sick does the PC version have the online feature or is this a special version that you have to buy?

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2005, 09:14:50 PM »
70's seems like its the only  choice they got

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2005, 09:25:39 PM »
but wat can the 70's portray?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2005, 01:34:31 PM »
but wat can the 70's portray?

The cocaine bomb in the late 70's and early 80's.  They should base the game on George Jung or Pablo Escobar something like that.  Being head of a drug cartel.  Siiiiiiick
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?