Author Topic: Ideas for the next GTA game??  (Read 584 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Ideas for the next GTA game??
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2005, 01:18:11 AM »
nuttin but killin's jackin's and kidnappin's........ ya know!  :laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2005, 01:35:28 AM »
snort coke, smoke sherm, do drive bys for missions, slang crack, run a prostitution ring, have sex

become a corrupt politician, get ur dick sucked for slangin some rocks, fuck a female cop, murder everyone all day everyday

Scodie Montana, I got the cocaine, Scoe Montana

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2005, 01:43:57 AM »
seams like we are headin to some 70's PIMP shit! lol
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »
Then next GTA will either be the 70s or more modern day, and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to go from San Andreas to Liberty City, then to Vice City with it all being playable. Maybe you'll be able to go to a different place too and start up your own dealing branch in that area. With multi-layered CDs and that blu-ray deal, anything is really up for grabs. I just hope it's online on the PS3. That's online PC version is taking the game in a great direction.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2005, 02:57:51 PM »
I think (and hope) that they´re, at least, are planning to do an online version of GTA... like all those MMORPG... imagine being able to hookup with other people and just raid territories of your enemies.. or fight over drug trafficking in certain parts of the cities... everyone could have own cars that could be stolen and so on.... basicly everything that was part of the GTA series just with more people.. it would kick ass if you were about to build a motel or something and then other people would come and shoot it up just to lower plot prices or to prevent other people to come there.. don´t know how exactly that game would work or what the goal was but it would be so cool...

If they´re not going online with it then I hope for a sequel that would take place in the 70s... just think about the pimps in their fancy cloths.. classic..

Im about to give u some great fuckin news! There is such a thing already going on for GTA Vice city. I used to play it a hell of a lot. its great, u join a server and rampage throught the city with other people, in clans or by yourself. It is by far one of the greatest games ever.

Check it out i loved it, www.multitheftauto.com   That shit is the mad note

pm me if u need any help settin it up

thx for that... I never heard of that... crazy... I checked the site but haven´t installed and tried it yet...

Is anyone here playing that online verion of VC?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2005, 03:06:42 PM »
What about current day? 

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2005, 07:44:56 PM »
they sould do a sequil to ssan andreas

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2005, 02:20:11 PM »
they sould do a sequil to ssan andreas

for reals, i think that'd be tight, have the map even bigger and add more stuff into LA

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2005, 03:02:55 PM »
I was thinking a little more about it and GTA has done a game in New York, Florida, and LA. They only place they have left to cover is Chicago. And thinking back to GTA1, didn't they have a level in Chi?