Author Topic: Jade Empire for Xbox  (Read 97 times)

Thirteen

Jade Empire for Xbox
« on: May 23, 2005, 12:57:09 PM »
who picked up this game?

i picked up the limted edition...a few extras

anyways it's a great game, a fine RPG in the footsteps of KOTOR but one of the best martial arts game i've played...dozens of styles to choose from

there's humor, serious parts, tons of twists and turns lots of actions and a bunch of hidden parts

the ending credits are pretty hilarious too

anyways great game

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jade Empire for Xbox
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:13:39 PM »
I got it,havent got around to playing it yet,playing doom 3 and midnight club 3 right now, prolly try JE after i beat them

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 10:10:57 PM »
never played. but you get a prop for your avatar.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 08:42:30 PM »
the game is good... i liked just about every part of it.  the conversations got a bit boring after a while and the game was a bit on the short side.  other than those few flaws, everything else was great.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 11:45:02 PM »
the game is good... i liked just about every part of it.  the conversations got a bit boring after a while and the game was a bit on the short side.  other than those few flaws, everything else was great.

the end was a bit linear, after tien's landing....it's like they ran out of things to do, but it was one of the more interesting games and i thought the story line was very adequate

The Predator

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 05:06:51 AM »
Just started it a few days ago the old kung fu master lands a ground punch destroying that fat pirates ship to smithereens! looks dope.