Author Topic: New Damizza Feat. Butch Cassidy, Roccett, Spit Fiya "A Thing of the Past" [D/L]  (Read 437 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
We back with some exclusive music! Westcoast2k got a hold of a brand new track by Damizza from Volume 4 of his mixtape series. Damizza hooked up with Compton's Spit Fiya and Roccett (fka Logic) on this track reppin for the New West movement. Butch Cassidy is on the hook killin it along with Power 106's DJ Virman on the scratches. Sounds like a nice lineup? It definitely is, and it's good to see Damizza reaching out to young cats like Spit Fiya & Roccett who add a lot of engery to the song. The joint is called "A Thing of the Past" and is over the Bilal / Dr. Dre "Fast Lane" beat. Bump this track & spread the word, and be on the lookout for the mixtape which is gonna be called "Guilty By Association: The Mixtape".

» Damizza Feat. Butch Cassidy, Roccett, Spit Fiya - A Thing of the Past

audio @ www.westcoast2k.net post your opinions!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mauzip

cool! any more info on the mixtape? and is this gonna be the last mixtape before mizza drops another album

King Of L.A.

lmao @ Damizza still making music.  give it up whiteboy. nobody gives a shit about u.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
allwaysa good to hear something new from butch :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

dope i'll check it out

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao @ Damizza still making music.  give it up whiteboy. nobody gives a shit about u.
WTF are you talking about.  Damizza is an amazing west coast producer.
I hope he stops dropping these mixtapes where you only hear half of the song and drops a real album soon.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
nice song but I heard better with this beat
and to the dude who say nobody gives a shit bout damizza,i'll give u he's an average rapper but his beats are dope

IzUwitIt

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its cool but the Dresta The Gangsta version of this song called Revenge is like 1000 times doper.
peep dirty west mixtape vol 2

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

You visited a thread about someone nobody gives a shit about.......... :)

You Lost..........

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
cool! any more info on the mixtape? and is this gonna be the last mixtape before mizza drops another album

yeah more info on that soo

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mauzip

Cool!

Where I Wanna Be is off the hook! I still listen to it from time to time.

I hope he puts some songs with TQ on his album cause Used To, The Ghetto and Our Life are IMO among the best songs ever created ;)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck, I really hope Damizza puts out EVERY song on all of his mixtapes out in full at some point, there are so many heaters that have come out on those compilations.

teletomble

Any1 Still Got This Track?

Sccit

^naah...on a side note, what happened 2 lil jay?