Author Topic: LMAO at Miami! Fuck Shaq!  (Read 519 times)

ecrazy

Re: LMAO at Miami! Fuck Shaq!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 01:24:54 PM »
I think the Lakers are Hella Over Rated,...In All Seriousness, The Clippers Are going to be bigger and better in LA for a while now, Lakers will have all this hype and all, and of course more fans, but they're gonna suck, and then ur gonna have rumors of kobe wanting to be traded and then he'll be traded then they'll have to start from scratch again....thats just how i see the lakers in the next 2-3 years...

You're a dumbass.

Kobe ain't going no where. hes stayin in LA till he retires.

btw, Bandwagon fans like you are quick to diss the Lakers when they are down.

Next years Line Up with Kobe,Gerald Green & KG >>>>>> Your fuckin Life.

Fuck the HEAT. they havn't been tested in the playoffs. Now u see what kinda team they are when they play a real team.
Bangwagon to what? your a dumbass, i only have had one team all my life you fag, and its the clippers.....Your really retarted, its ok though, believe what you want to believe
Next Years Clippers>>>>>>Your life and your lakers

Eat A Dick Fag

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 02:01:14 PM »
Next Years Clippers>>>>>>Your life and your lakers

His life for sure. Lakers.. i dont think so! 8)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 02:36:19 PM »
lmao @ the sorry clippers that nobody cares about. ok buddy.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 03:57:06 PM »
It's one game dude, shut the fuck up.  Where at the Lakers right now????  Where's kobe??? Probably out in Colorado cheating on his wife again.  And considering Wade had a terrible game and the Heat only lost by 8 or 9 says a lot about the Heat as a team. 
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 05:53:15 PM »
And considering Wade had a terrible game and the Heat only lost by 8 or 9 says a lot about the Heat as a team.

Yes, that they sucks. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 08:26:17 PM »
I think the Lakers are Hella Over Rated,...In All Seriousness, The Clippers Are going to be bigger and better in LA for a while now, Lakers will have all this hype and all, and of course more fans, but they're gonna suck, and then ur gonna have rumors of kobe wanting to be traded and then he'll be traded then they'll have to start from scratch again....thats just how i see the lakers in the next 2-3 years...

LMAO...If only you knew how ridiculous you sound...Fakeass Ray Allen.

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »
^^Ray Allen, WTF??? IF U ONLY KNEW HOW RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND

Didnt u say "The Lakers Are Gonna Make It This Year Without Shaq" - WHAT HAPPEND!!?! WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!

"OH ITS BECAUSE OF THEM NOT HAVING A GOOD COACH" - THEY WERE SLUMPIN AND ON A LOSING STREAK 10 games before he even left, they are done, no more lakers....Vamuuse, Se Acabo, No More, Neit, nada, done!!! FINISHED!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 12:17:31 AM »
^^Ray Allen, WTF??? IF U ONLY KNEW HOW RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND

Didnt u say "The Lakers Are Gonna Make It This Year Without Shaq" - WHAT HAPPEND!!?! WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!

"OH ITS BECAUSE OF THEM NOT HAVING A GOOD COACH" - THEY WERE SLUMPIN AND ON A LOSING STREAK 10 games before he even left, they are done, no more lakers....Vamuuse, Se Acabo, No More, Neit, nada, done!!! FINISHED!!

LMAO@you being dumber than I thought. I've made 10 threads explaining why I believe the Lakers failed this season. You'd have to be one dumbass to need further elaboration.

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 12:32:13 AM »
And didnt you say "Oh Celtics are the suprise team in the playoffs" --EEER! WRONG!

Here is your response, i already know whats coming:

What the Lakers need Is ___________________(fill in blank with Center, Power Forward, Coach, or any supporting cast that is not Kobe) They just had a bad year, they'll be back, im going to go spark a bowl now At a park, DOOBEEDOOBEEDOO! HAHA POO POO! You look Like Krondon, Your A Dumbass Cuz the Lakers are like the bestest team in the whole universe and if The Lakers had to play against the Monstars they would kill them, they wouldnt need micheal jordan.......

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 07:50:27 AM »
what's with the hating man, lol, damn.

Mite hav tah delete this post, 1up now.

Go the Heat, WooP_WooP.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 08:54:13 AM »
HOPEFULLY it will be heat in 7, they just need to win one at the palace.

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 11:51:25 AM »
^ Mine is just a joke. Like i said i'm supporting Heat, lol.

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »
SUNS ALL THE WAY

happy to see another fan who thinks they will win it all.... 8)
yeah, loosing both in phoenix.....there on their way to victory.

jealous?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 06:12:16 PM »
Heat will win the series, one loss no biggy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 07:57:38 PM »
And didnt you say "Oh Celtics are the suprise team in the playoffs" --EEER! WRONG!

Here is your response, i already know whats coming:

What the Lakers need Is ___________________(fill in blank with Center, Power Forward, Coach, or any supporting cast that is not Kobe) They just had a bad year, they'll be back, im going to go spark a bowl now At a park, DOOBEEDOOBEEDOO! HAHA POO POO! You look Like Krondon, Your A Dumbass Cuz the Lakers are like the bestest team in the whole universe and if The Lakers had to play against the Monstars they would kill them, they wouldnt need micheal jordan.......

Okay now, are you sure you don't take any medication with mental side-effects? You really need help man...I said Celtics were the surprise of the East, because no one expected them to be that good (division title)...And I said if they pass the Pacers that they could become a force...Learn how to understand people and what they are trying to get across...It's a big part of life.