Author Topic: Needhelpfindin name of some song (i have no audio, i just remember like 5 words)  (Read 108 times)

that shit started off like an intro/skit with two guys gettin high then like 30 sec. later some fool started rappin:

Im buddin trippin of this good stuff.....<<<<cant remember shit after that but i know it was a west coast song since the cd was labeled "West Coast Rap" it was like one of them cd's u buy at the swap meet.

i remember almost nothin about the song because i only heard it like two times since my homie had just jacked some cds from a truck and then two days later i got jacked and i was never able to hear that fuckin song again..... :'(

Don Seer

seems vaguely familiar..

for some reason maybe something from the friday soundtrack..

was it some smooth shit like Indosmoke?

acbaylove

Man you should remember at least the hook, or some words of the song..

im trying but i cant concentrate at the moment ima go eat some lucky charms see if that helps.....i only heard that shit a few times

i was on my way to get my charms.... and i remembered this>>>im buddin trippin on some good stuff ? ? ? cuz my neighborhood is tough......there some other words were the question marks are at.... cant remember right now.....let me go get my charms

is that a song seer?

btw that shit was like some g-funk shit

Don Seer

is that a song seer?

yeah its by Warren G + Mista Grimm...

really really smooth g-funk..  doesnt have those lyrics though

Acgrundy

Celly Cel - Everyday is the weekend