Author Topic: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!  (Read 357 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Liverpool Wins The Champions League!
« on: May 25, 2005, 03:22:40 PM »
It was 3 - 3 in regular time. Liverpool came back after 3-0 for milan. In 15 minutes liverpool scored 3 goals. And it stayed 3-3 in regular time, in extra time they both didnt scored. And after that liverpools goalkeeper dudek became the hero of the night after stopping 3 penaltys. It was one of the most exciting games in a very long time. But liverpool deserved to win.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Liverpool Wins The Champions League!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 03:33:09 PM »
yeh i watched it. i hate when games are decided on penalty kicks.

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 03:35:26 PM »

The Predator

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 03:51:55 PM »
First half it looked like Liverpool were done n dusted. 2nd half Gerrards awesome header changed the game.

Dida is a great keeper and done well but Dudek with his dancing antics n mind games done the trick. The ref should had one of milans penalty kicks retaken coz Dudek came way off the line but there was no excuse for schevenkos lame kick.

Crespo scored the best goal with that lovely chip.

Man of the match i say would be Gerrard he inspired his team to make that great come back.

UEFA will sit down for meeting tommorow to decide Liverpools European future for next year that willl be an interesting decision.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »
Fucking great game....  I´m glad that Liverpool won ... btw I think they even scored the 3 goals in 6/7 minutes...

Gerrard 54´
Smicer 56´
Alonso 60´ 

makes it even better.. lol

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 12:17:40 AM »
best final i have ever seen

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 02:40:51 AM »
yeah this is the biggest disgrace in football for a long time...How the fuck can Liverpool win the champions league when they suck big time?? :grumpy:

bez

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 02:58:48 AM »
Still gutted about this.

I dont see how people can say they deserved to win though.  Apart from 15 mins were they scored 3 goals they did fuckall throughout the game.  Once they got the 3 goals they went back to their defensive play and played for penalties, just shite in my opinion.

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 04:08:44 AM »
Bez i really dont give a fuck HOW they won. I just didnt want AC Milan to win their 7th. 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 04:10:13 AM »
didn't realise there were two bitter blue clubs up north...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 04:12:58 AM »
great match! glad liverpool made it.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 04:17:27 AM »
GGGGYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

ULLLLLLLLL NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLKKKKK ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOONE!

i admit..i thought we wuz dead after the 1st half...but what a comeback.....

oh an lol@bez...ur an everton fan rite?....how many 1-0 wins u had this year?....i cant say i care..nobody can take anything away from this..we beat the british an italian champs over two legs to get there..an we showed real heart to comeback last nite....wooohooo fuck yeah!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 04:38:24 AM »
no-one can deny that they did well to even get themselves into that position after the first half performance...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 05:18:33 AM »
Great game. I hate scousers as much as the next normal bloke but it's nice to see an English team stick it to them greasy wops. Nobody in their right mind would have expected a comeback on that level at half time.

Bez's post smacks of sour grapes, I hope they take your Champions League spot you fucking baby.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

bez

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 05:31:41 AM »
MURDERERS MURDERERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

So what? I'm supposed to be happy that the team who I hate the most won.  Get a clue.  As long as Liverpool fans buzz off this I will continue to speak the truth.  They played shit apart from 6 minutes in the second half.  Didnt deserve it, but thats football.

Mack, how can you support Liverpool when you are from Bristol or somewhere?  Typically Liverpool fan, never been a match in his life.