Author Topic: Trouble with the law  (Read 239 times)

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
Trouble with the law
« on: May 25, 2005, 07:17:04 PM »
sccitt and represent inspiered me to post my escapades
now i dont wanna come off as a bad ass but i'll fuckin kill you
one night we got drunk and didnt have any ciggeretts so we figured we would break into a "smoke shop" (small stores on the reservation that sell ciggeretts and soda and shit). well i kicked down the door and we ran in and i grabbed mad blunts. my boy grabed the cigs. in retrospect it was a dumb idea but at the time it seemed ok.
shit had me fucked up, facin a felony
when it first happend i wasnt doing shit with my life. i was not in school and unemployed. so as soon as this happened i knew i had to do something. i got my GED and enrolled in a community college. i also volenteraly joined a drug rehabilitation program. all this in an effort not to get thrown into prision. this shit fucked me up for sure but its made me a better person in the long run
well the charges got lowed to a misdaminor, crimnal trespassing, and i'm free on a condtional discharge
i go back to court in june and it should be my last court date and i'll have a misdaminor on my record

heres what i got at first. sorry its so small, i dont know a site that will host a big pic like i got but anyway

Matrix Heart

Re: Trouble with the law
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 07:58:53 PM »

STFU ;D

:nahnah:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 08:02:24 PM »
LMAO
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 08:06:04 PM »
It's eazy to get in, but hard, hard as hell to get, to get out!  -- Jayo Felony

don't brag about shit you been in trouble for, just makes you look like an idiot.  anyone can get caught doing a crime, its those who get away with it who can brag.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »
i am an idiot

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 08:10:55 PM »
How did you get caught anyways man

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 08:16:10 PM »
it was kinda a party so there were mad peeps at the house we were chillin at. everyone knew what we did and the next morning the troopers were asking around and got my name. the tribal police (basicly rent a cops) came to my house and said the state police already had statments and were coming to arrest me so i turned myself in

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 08:19:12 PM »
i am an idiot

LMAO, we know that...I can just picture two 15 year old white kids thinking they're so cool because they're breaking into a smoke shop, with their blue rags covering their pale ass faces, sorta' like in your avatar...You're so fake dawg, you remind me of this mitchel I know named Zack who swears he's a crip, but looks like a fuckin' Backstreet Boy...

^^That quote right there alone proves what a little helpless bitch you really are...

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 08:21:55 PM »
i am an idiot

LMAO, we know that...I can just picture two 15 year old white kids thinking they're so cool because they're breaking into a smoke shop, with their blue rags covering their pale ass faces, sorta' like in your avatar...You're so fake dawg, you remind me of this mitchel I know named Zack who swears he's a crip, but looks like a fuckin' Backstreet Boy...

^^That quote right there alone proves what a little helpless bitch you really are...

i was 17 and i'm native american. and when i said i was going to kill u i was tryin to be funny. y cant u love me. i love you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 08:24:59 PM by East Coast G »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 08:23:21 PM »
^^so true this guy is a fuckin loser

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 08:35:15 PM »
u guys call me a loser when u, sicc and spice, brag about smokin weed

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 08:36:21 PM »
*in scarefaces' voice* ur all a bunch of assholes! the guy is confesing that he fucked up and now he got his life straight and u guys are fuckin wit him yall shood look at urselves and see whos da looser

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 08:37:04 PM »
Because look at your sig pic. i remember seeing that pic woithout the bandana just showing your face.  and now i look and your face is covered with a bandana cause you got caught stealing tobacco  ::)

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2005, 08:39:33 PM »
do you wanna rub one out to my face? i could put it up again

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2005, 08:43:43 PM »
if you are over the age of 15 i feel very bad for you