Author Topic: Does Crooked I have the potential to...........................  (Read 393 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Does Crooked I have the potential to...........................
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 01:21:24 PM »
He deserves it, no question. but ive still got high hopes for him to go at least Platinum when he drops Boss Mu$ic

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »
As previously said he deserves the sales but in reality I have a hard time seeing him go platinum, shit even gold.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 01:26:03 PM »
^^Too Bad It aint like that, Its about Appearance = Sales, He Has To Make An Image that appeals to 13 year olds apparently to go plantinum
thanx thats wat i been trying to say lol

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 01:30:15 PM »
If skills = sales, Crooked would be multi-platinum.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 01:35:10 PM »
Just put him in the studio with the D.R.E and he will be platinum in 2 weeks 8)
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2005, 01:57:15 PM »
Just put him in the studio with the D.R.E and he will be platinum in 2 weeks 8)

ya know hes gonna try and hook up with tha good doc..but he has already 2 producers that have multiplatinum singles..one is Storch, and thers a bunch of others who tryn to make their spot on the album, some of them known to Westcoast already...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 02:37:59 PM »
I agree with most of you.  I really hope Crook DOES go multiplatinum.  Skill wise, he's a beast.  But I can honestly say that I've never heard a song of his that I felt would bring him that platinum/multi-platinum success.  "So Damn Hood" I thought was kind of weak.  Not necessarilly the lyrics or the hook or Sisqo on it, just the beat didn't hit, and the quality sounded like they recorded it in a shower with all the echoing.  I don't doubt Crook's talent one bit, I just hope he delivers that shit that WILL get him the success he deserves and has patiently waited for.
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 04:21:07 PM »
But I can honestly say that I've never heard a song of his that I felt would bring him that platinum/multi-platinum success.

Man "Boom Boom Clap" is an awesome single, imo.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 09:15:03 PM »
It's not about the potential. It's about the business. The real question should be: "Does Crooked I have the business to.............."?

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 09:19:35 PM »
It depends what you guys mean by "business"...he's got the financial backing and the budget so it seems[Treacherous/Universal money]...so the marketing and the advertising should be there, but you can flood advertisements AND have a successful single and still flop.  So above all else, I think timing has to be right.  Consumers have to be not only aware of who Crook is, but they gotta like what they hear and see.  'Cause if everything is in place, but the timing isn't right: he will not go platinum.  Immediate example: Terror Squad's flop after "Lean Back"...last summer I heard they had a radio listening audience of 1.1 BILLION people who had heard that song, and they didn't even go gold.
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

gamechucktaylor

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 09:34:54 PM »
He has the potential yeah...I hope he does too but it really depends what type of marketing his label does for his album.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2005, 01:25:01 AM »
i hope universal will do a good job promotin him, tho crooked i and dynasty doin it good, Boom Boom clapp video is being filmed Sunday, final cut will be in two weeks for BET uncut, Mixtape with fresh lyrics and fresh beats prodiced by D.I.G coming this summer, early...after that there is a rumor about DVD thats in works ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »
What's the pendant Crooked's wearing?  It's hard to make out in the picture on your sig.

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2005, 01:58:34 PM »
He's definately go the potential to go at least Gold, he'll need to go see Dre for Plat and above

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2005, 04:59:49 PM »
i think he can sell 5 million!