Author Topic: Humanity Nightmares  (Read 113 times)

Psycrow

• Lil Geezy
Humanity Nightmares
« on: May 27, 2005, 06:07:56 AM »
It’s A Story That Must Told, About A Man Not Very Old, Feel His Poems
Crying Above His Scotch, I Bet That Life Ignored Him and Gave Him A Bunch, Lighting A Cigarette, Fed Up With Life, Already Broken And Left Alone By His Wife, Circled By Lies, Always Depending On How And Why
See What Life Gave Him Only Gave Him What He Didn’t Want
I Can’t Imagine How His Life Is So Difficult, Even Though the World Is Spherical
But I Bet There’s No Miracle, But His Life’s Events Seem So Lyrical
He Saw His Faith Painted On Red Some Gothic Girls Painted On The Wall “ This The End “, His Half Heart Is Dead, He Can’t Sleep In His Bed, I Think He Is Taking Control Of His Own Fate, His Legs Are Weak
And I Think The Blue Circles Under His Eye Describing His Situation And Why He Can’t  Speak, An Angel From The 7th Sky Dropped Down And Helped With Whispering And Beeps, I Bet You’re Wondering Why ? Because He Still Has Some Faith In God And Born With In A Good Deed, And That’s The Price When You Don’t Forget The Poor Of Your Greed, Word Up, 73’s.
Lines He Writes To Describe, and Forgiveness He Asks
For God He Distributes, Like the Bard When He Flutes
Now His Grin Looks Cute, His Smile Can’t Even Be Reviewed
I Hope You Guys Listened To What I Wrote
Because All This Crap Was Written When I Were Broke.

Thank You All For Checking  :D

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: Humanity Nightmares
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 10:16:12 AM »
i think you had a good concept, but it kinda seems choppy and mismatched.  i dunno though could just be me, but i like the idea you presented
love stinks yeah yeah

DiSSENT

Humanity Nightmares
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 03:33:37 PM »
i think you had a good concept, but it kinda seems choppy and mismatched.  i dunno though could just be me, but i like the idea you presented

Agreed...keep writing, working on crafting your skills in all areas & keep on elevating. We all have room for improvement. Peace*