Author Topic: GPS Panties  (Read 393 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GPS Panties
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2005, 12:33:43 PM »
Turns out she cheated on me in the beginning of the relationship

See, you needed it...You still do need it...You always will need it...
Needed it, naw im not like you, a worried little bitch, seems like you worry about everything

I'm not worried at all...Just exposing you as a moron once again. You have to be REALLY dumb to admit that you had a girl who has cheated on you in the past, while you were clueless, and still believe that there would be no use for these panties...I crown you WCC's official moron. You're done.
Your Responses Have Got To Be The Most Idioteque Ever!! Seriously, That Weed is affecting you...First off kid you dont even know half the scoop, come up here acting like you know me...Not everyone is an insecure little bitch like you, i dont need to be Stalking my girl making sure she's not cheating on me, unlike you, who knows what or who your drugged out hype of a girlfriend is fucking...There is no use for those panties unless your a stalker, why invade someones privacy like that?? Fuckin loser

LOL...you're talking yourself in circles again...And now not only are you a hideous moron, but a square too..."Drugged out hype"...LMAO, what a geek.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2005, 12:38:31 PM »

Needed it, naw im not like you, a worried little bitch, seems like you worry about everything

I'm not worried at all...Just exposing you as a moron once again. You have to be REALLY dumb to admit that you had a girl who has cheated on you in the past, while you were clueless, and still believe that there would be no use for these panties...I crown you WCC's official moron. You're done.
Your Responses Have Got To Be The Most Idioteque Ever!! Seriously, That Weed is affecting you...First off kid you dont even know half the scoop, come up here acting like you know me...Not everyone is an insecure little bitch like you, i dont need to be Stalking my girl making sure she's not cheating on me, unlike you, who knows what or who your drugged out hype of a girlfriend is fucking...There is no use for those panties unless your a stalker, why invade someones privacy like that?? Fuckin loser

LOL...you're talking yourself in circles again...And now not only are you a hideous moron, but a square too..."Drugged out hype"...LMAO, what a geek.
I didnt know it was the "Cool & Hip" thing to do, man, WOW NIK! You really opened up my eyes, i should go and snort cocaine from now on, that would be soo cool of me and would make me look so much less like a geek, wow, thank you nik, you changed my life forever!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »

I didnt know it was the "Cool & Hip" thing to do, man, WOW NIK! You really opened up my eyes, i should go and snort cocaine from now on, that would be soo cool of me and would make me look so much less like a geek, wow, thank you nik, you changed my life forever!

WTF? LMAO...Dude, you're desperate...It shows, you have NOTHING to say...When did snorting coke come into this? LOLOL...You are a square...Anyone who calls a weed smoker a "drugged out hype" is a square...Plain and simple for your simple little mind. 8)