Author Topic: GPS Panties  (Read 402 times)

Thirteen

GPS Panties
« on: June 02, 2005, 07:10:14 AM »
For that dirty good for nothing cheating bitch in your life

also available, heat sensor and heart rate sensor

http://forgetmenotpanties.contagiousmedia.org/order.html

ABN

Re: GPS Panties
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 07:11:43 AM »
now i know what i´m gonna give my ho as a birthday present...............

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 07:36:42 AM »
lol

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 07:40:59 AM »
david:
When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties™.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.

Thanks forget-me-not panties™, now we have true peace of mind.

tim:
My wife and I got married three years ago. Last winter I started suspecting her of cheating. It was tearing my heart out to think of her with another man.

In an act of desperation I bought these panties, and boy am I glad I did.

It turns out, she was sleeping with her coworker! She was going to a hotel near her office nearly every workday.

I monitored her through the mapping software, pantyMap®, for several weeks,and then I confronted her.

forget-me-not-panties™ saved me from a bad marriage. We are getting a divorce, and I have records for my divorce lawyer proving what a fraud she was.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 12:47:44 PM »
I can see it now... "Cheaters" show goes hi tech... uses GPS panties for investigation.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 06:53:34 PM »
this is a pretty tyte ass invention but i mean can the bitches feel that they have somethin in there underware

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 04:20:44 AM »
For that dirty good for nothing cheating bitch in your life

also available, heat sensor and heart rate sensor

http://forgetmenotpanties.contagiousmedia.org/order.html

looks like the latest addition to the arab law  :-X

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 03:59:11 PM »
I think this is kinda sick.

I wonder what you applauders would say of 'forget-me-not-boxers'? I bet you wouldn't like to be wearing those.

This is not to be moralising, but to me,this intrudes personal space and privacy.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 06:57:40 PM »

I wonder what you applauders would say of 'forget-me-not-boxers'? I bet you wouldn't like to be wearing those.

This is not to be moralising, but to me,this intrudes personal space and privacy.

You don't need personal space and privacy from your husband...If you're keeping shit private from your husband, then you deserve to be wearing these.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 07:00:39 PM »

You don't need personal space and privacy from your husband...If you're keeping shit private from your husband, then you deserve to be wearing these.
There's A Thing Called Trust you know. If you cannot trust the other person anyways why bother being with them in the first place??

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 07:19:38 PM »
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 07:34:43 PM »

There's A Thing Called Trust you know. If you cannot trust the other person anyways why bother being with them in the first place??

And what about guys who trust their wife but still get cheated on?

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 08:00:50 PM »
^^that would suck for the guy, but still, who would want to live their life worrying all the time, "Oh man, Is she going to cheat?" "I bet she's cheating right now"...

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 08:12:57 PM »
wouldn't that be a reason to buy one of these? ...you're talking yourself in circles

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 08:18:35 PM »
wouldn't that be a reason to buy one of these? ...you're talking yourself in circles
But if you have to even ask those questions about your girl, why even be in a relationship with her? if i ever felt that my girl was going to cheat on me or even got any ideas like that, i would not be with her, just cuz i know those feelings would get worse and/or avoid the heartbreak when or if it does happen.