Author Topic: late pass - what do you guys think of God of War for ps2?  (Read 88 times)

We Fly High

what up everyone. i really dont keep up with games at all. i've only bought like 3 or 4 ps2 games since i bought the system. i use it much more often for playing dvds instead, and not really for its intended purpose. but anyways, since gta san andreas, i just bought mega man anniversary and God of War yesterday. It got really good reviews, and i was in a stoned state of mind where i really wnated to play video games, so i went and bought the game. the graphics look hella clean, did any of u guys get it?

any other suggestible games to buy?
how are the metal gear solids, or the devil may cry 3?
try to pick out more recent games, but still very solid to stand the test of time, haha.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: late pass - what do you guys think of God of War for ps2?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 02:48:58 AM »
Im gonna buy this game tmrw actually lol saw it on sale for $50 cdn so im gonna prolly cop it, got excellent reviews,best ps2 game this year definitely a nomination for GOTY (judging from reviews)
as for other good new games
DMC3 is great but i heard its really hard so i dunno bout that one
the metal gear games are excellent but theres a new one MGS Substances coming out in fall so mayb jus wait n get that
its not really a NEW metal gear, its just MGS3 with bonus content n a new camera angle n otha shit

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: late pass - what do you guys think of God of War for ps2?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 03:56:18 PM »
yeah this game is the shit..bought a copy 1 month ago and damn i'm hooked on it lol