Author Topic: Boyz N Da Hood remix with Al Gator, Game, TI...  (Read 379 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Boyz N Da Hood remix with Al Gator, Game, TI...
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 12:46:04 PM »

oh I gave up on snoops cronies years ago, but its definately crackin wit snoop and the neptunes.  drop it like its hot is probably the best snoop song I have heard in the last 64 years.  crip walking?  shit man what you think I'm in 2002?  get with the times boy, its all about hoppin up and down like a monkey and gettin crunk.  you obviously must not watch Total Request Live.  Sometimes I have to skip my 7th period PE class just so that I can make it home in time to catch the whole show.  My ultimate dream is to host that show and meet lil jon live and person and get crunk with him.  YEAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Well getting Crunk is a start for you. It'll break the monotony of your Hardcore Compton G image. But because of that reason, I think you're way too hard for TRL. You know, considering that HARD life you lived. I mean damn, pushin' Crack on the block, hangin' your Blue flag, while throwing your hood up as a youth must've really took a toll on you. Try 106 & Park, I think you can connect with that auidience a little more. They'll understand how it is to be a Young G like yourself! I guess you did get a good Idea from a Lil Jon song... Keep It G And Keep It Crunk - 8-Ball from "Rep Yo City."

being hard ain't crackin these days.  its all about hangin with the kids, which is exactly why I want to host TRL.  GET IT CRUNK GET IT CRUNK GET IT CRUNK!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Remember everybody, keep it crunk and drop it like its hot.  You WILL end up as one of the top 5 coolest kids at your Junior High or High School.  GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT!

SGV

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 12:50:26 PM »

being hard ain't crackin these days.  its all about hangin with the kids, which is exactly why I want to host TRL.  GET IT CRUNK GET IT CRUNK GET IT CRUNK!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Remember everybody, keep it crunk and drop it like its hot.  You WILL end up as one of the top 5 coolest kids at your Junior High or High School.  GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT!
You're a sell out. Gangstas all around are in tears because Super Crip #1 has defected.  :'(

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 12:57:48 PM »

You're a sell out. Gangstas all around are in tears because Super Crip #1 has defected. :'(

Sell out?  Please!  The day I sell out will be the day Snoop sells out, and that ain't happening for at least another 3 or 4 decades.  I'm just with the times man, I gotta go with whats cool.  I listen to the coolest music, everything on the top 10, I got all the hollywood gossip, I be rockin the hottest gear like GGGGGGGGG-UNIT jerseys and pink T-Shirts, and I just put spinners on my ride.  Now can you fuck with that?  I'm so cool I sweat icecubes.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »
Well I'll be! You jumped 10 years in a matter of days! Did you create a Time Machine? I still don't understand why you're on the nuts of who's Popular! I mean, it was Snoop when he was the shit, now it's 50. Awww... we have a little Gangsta Groupie on our hands! I guess you're not from Compton or Long Beach anymore, it's South Side Jamaica QUeens on yours huh?

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2005, 01:05:22 PM »
no I didn't create a time machine, I learned from the master of cool - YOU.  and I'm not a groupie, I just listen to whats CRACKIN!  whats wrong with that?  I thought thats what all the cool people did.  Now I'm confused.  Where am I going wrong.  I just wanna be down with whats CRACKIN!  Help me SGV your my only hope.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 01:29:55 PM »
This is what you do now that you're not living in the 90s anymore.

Listen to the new artists coming out, enjoy their music, because thats what you'll have to listen to until the next generation of Hip Hop enters.

You'll never be as cool as me Potsie.

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2005, 03:07:09 PM »
**Takes notes and feels like a winner**

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2005, 04:37:40 PM »
lmao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network