Author Topic: For everybody who doesn't like modern day rap and thinks it's getting worst....  (Read 535 times)

PLANT

I go to clubs, and have a girlfriend....But I dont relate to "Getting Crunk" doing "A Town Stomps" and Pouringout Hennessy....Ill leave that up to you SGV....

You really need to get a life man.  
LOL.  So you don't relate to getting Crunk, but you relate to keepin' it Gangsta?

I got a life, it's much more exciting than yours.
Thats great...Are you happy now?  One of the most exciting parts of your life must be ruining threads and arguing with people youve never met before.....On the internet.  On a message board.

Grow up, ur a fuckin clown man.

SGV

Thats great...Are you happy now?  One of the most exciting parts of your life must be ruining threads and arguing with people youve never met before.....On the internet.  On a message board.

See whats funny is that you're upset. I made a simple point and you got hurt. LOL. Dudes is touchy now man. Why can't you just answer a simple question? Because you'll look like a clown when you answer it, thats why.

You do NOT relate to Snoop(of old) outside of Smoking weed. It's the truth. And it's obvious, truth hurts.

PLANT

See whats funny is that you're upset. I made a simple point and you got hurt. LOL. Dudes is touchy now man. Why can't you just answer a simple question? Because you'll look like a clown when you answer it, thats why.

You do NOT relate to Snoop(of old) outside of Smoking weed. It's the truth. And it's obvious, truth hurts.
First off,  Snoop was never mentioned in my post...I never mentioned how I related to being a gangster either....Music like Nas "Illmatic" had a message in a lot of the songs, I liked The Chronic and Doggystyle because it sounded good, and they were saying stuff I never heard before.  It  was funny hearing DJ EZ dick talk about the biggest balls of them all when I was 9 or 10 years old, it had me laughing my ass off.  I enjoyed albums like "The Score" by the Fugees and songs like "Regulate" were the shit.  Nobody makes music like that anymore.  Thats all Im trying to say...Back then, music was original and fresh and made me want to listen to it.

So if it makes you feel better, you can keep riding around in your Benz with your bitches (who are nasty from what I saw in the pics you posted) you can also keep getting crunk and getting low in your favorite club with your favorite cigar in your mouth looking like Suge and keep doing your A Town Stomp....Im not hating on your dawg, do your thing....If thats what you enjoy.  Go Nuts!

I think you shoulda been on Chappelle season one in that episode for the "Hater of the Year".......haha HATE HATE HATE thats all you do man....You should stop worrying about other people so much and chill....I respect your opinion, along with everyone else on this board...So why dont you respect mine.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 02:12:14 PM by Represent. »

SGV

LOL @ All that.

You stated: I must say, even tho I bump alot of "mainstream" music, the formula of Clubs + Bottles + Bitches + Money & Cars is getting so tired and I cant even relate to 90% of the rap music coming out now.

So what you're saying is, you don't relate to music coming out now, but you related to music coming out in the early to mid 90s. And, everyone knows you're Snoop's ex wife so you must've felt that you could relate to his music.

Now, unless you were gang bangin', Pimpin' chicks, hustlin' dope etc. then you didn't relate to Snoop's music. You didn't relate to Dre's music. Am I right? If you didn't relate to any of those topics, then why do you like the music?

You don't relate to today's music for that very reason, you don't relate to the topics. You must listen to a lot of Sage Francis and Atmosphere, because Im sure thats ALL you can TRUELY relate to.

No hate involved, you came at me with the insults. As a matter of fact, I don't hate on any artist. I respect everyones hustle. I back up ALL my points very well. I don't just go and say "Fuck this artist because his music sucks!!!" No. Thats hating. I say "Eminem ain't that dope because he's dropped two very wack albums." Then I back up my statement.

Im the farthest thing from a Hater and I've proved that to everyone. That is the only thing people can call me, but can NEVER prove it. I proved you to be a Hypocrite with proof behind it. Prove me to be a hater.

If you didn't mean to say what you wrote in your first post, fine. Retract your statement. Don't try to stand by it, because you and I both know it's not a valid point, whatsoever.

Btw, I wish I drove a Benz. You've seen me post what... One picture with a female? LOL. Ok! And, hey! I'll keep on getting Crunk and getting Low, I'm more than happy to do so. Im gonna enjoy my life and not be a touchy prick like yourself.

PLANT

Prove me to be a hater.

Go read your last 10 posts man. or last 20, or 30....90% of the posts you make are quoting other people and arguing with their opinion.  Instead of replying with an opinion of your own, or stating how you feel about something you feel the need to talk about how someone else is wrong and you are right or you try to get on people...you do it to everyone on this board...its pathetic.  i dont post here to disagree with people all the time or to try and prove them wrong.

SGV

I'm a hater for disagreeing with you? LOL. And you told me to grow up?