Author Topic: Exclusive: ONE-2 (Treacherous Records) "High School Dropout Mixtape" LINK FIXED!  (Read 345 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

This..is..another..DUBCNN..exclusive! We just can't stop... I have a special drop for ya'll today! It's by Treacherous Records' artist One-2, who we introduced to ya'll a few weeks ago. One-2 is a lyrically gifted young artist on the grind right now, ready to show the world what he has to offer. On his debut mixtape "The High School Dropout Mixtape Vol. 1", he flips alot of different styles, touching on subjects ranging from the educational system, to the state of the rap game, to bitches grinding on you at the club.

With features by his fellow Treacherous comrades Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Big Syke & K-Young, aswell as his own people Komplex, Edifice and more.

After a few listens, I have to say this is one of the best mixtapes to come out in a while, One-2 really put it down! Hopefully he will be able to get alot of exposure in 2005 and really put it down.

Anyways, enjoy this exclusive, download the "High School Drop Out Mixtape Vol. 1" below:

www.dubcnn.com
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 04:45:13 PM by Nima »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

oh nima man thanx...thats tha shit, im gonna dl that asap!! propz to dubcnn poting this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sikotic™

Nima, I think you deserve a prop
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

LINK DOWN ALREADY?? NIMA WHAT UP?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sikotic™

I know I didnt even get a chance to get that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

We'll fix it. Stay with us.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Really lookin forward to this, props Nima.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
One-2 is the second best Armenian rapper after R-Mean. Props for posting this. i have some unreleased One-2 if anyone wants it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

RECOGNIZE187

yea,fix tha link please!
well gotta say 
one 2 >>>>>>> eminem and every white mc!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

MY BAD YA'll! I WAS FADED WHEN I PUT IT UP! (AND I STILL AM) I GOT THE LINK WRONG.

IT SHOULD BE WORKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECOGNIZE187

i'm downloadin' now !

PROPS!!!

Suga Foot

He's TIGHT!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep it coming!

If ya'll can, leave more detailed feedback on specific tracks you liked/you didn't like etc... One-2 will be reading the feedback left in this thread