Author Topic: Snoop and Suge homies again!? Will Snoop help out Suge and Tha Row!?  (Read 391 times)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have been a big critic of sayin' that Snoop should keep the disses towards Suge and Tha Row artists comin' and still have alot of bad feelings towards Suge but with Kurupt and Snoop homies again, The Game bringin' the West out of the closet as far as mainstream is concerned I can see Snoop's reasoning in tryin to make a peace with Suge. I feel Snoop for tryin' his best nowdays and buryin' the hatchet just to bring the West together and bomb on the rap game again.

Now that Snoop is done beefin' wit Suge is Dre gonna stop the beef too or not!? Could we actually see Dre and Snoop workin' wit Suge again on an upcomin' project!? I doubt that, but it would be interestin'!

Has Suge released a statement yet about Snoops claim to drop the beef or will he just keep dissin' Snoop and Dre like he does in every interview. Wont be much for Suge to say in his interviews to the media now if the Snoop and Dre beef is over!!!

Drop your opinion on this subject! Hit me up!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop and Suge homies again!? Will Snoop help out Suge and Tha Row!?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 04:16:51 PM »
I doubt they will be real cool with each other. Also don't think Snoop will help Death Row out. I mean why should he?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 04:24:55 PM »
this would be good news if Kurupt, Crooked I, Eastwood, and Spider were still with Tha Row. but Tha Row has no artist now. unless you're lookin forward to a Snoop/Danny Boy or Snoop/Petey Pablo collabo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 04:30:09 PM »
Yea, a new Snoop/Crooked I/Kurupt joint woulda been hot. Yo....has Suge or Dre made a statement about this??

You think that Dre will drop the beef wit Suge?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 04:37:18 PM »
I don't think Dre or Suge has made a statement. But I don't think that they will ever be cool again.

Damn the last time Dre was seen out is probably the Vibe awards.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 05:38:41 PM »
who gives a fucc. they both some lil bitches.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 09:34:52 AM »
i only like doggystyle and last meal!! since snoop started doin pop music i don't give a fuck what he is doin!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 12:53:23 AM »
snoop is over with that pop shit..hes coming back to that ol gangsta shit, so i cant wait to new dpg album...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM