Author Topic: Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!! Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!!  (Read 1090 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During Sunday’s show, The Game made it clear that the press conference that he and 50 Cent had earlier this year announcing the end of their beef was only cosmetic, as he peppered his set with numerous "F--k 50 Cent," and "GGGGG U-Not(s)." The rapper even threw what was supposed to be a G-Unit medallion into the crowd during his set. The Game also threatened to knock out G-Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo.

While backstage, the Game described the reaction to his 50 Cent disses. "I feel like a couple of n-ggass are mad at me 'cause I said what I said, but me, I'm the type of n-gga that don't give a f—k,” the Game said. “I didn't ask for this sh-t, I got kicked out the group cause n-ggas hated on me man so f--k them n-ggas. It's GGGG-Unot."

The Game said that he is not concerned about receiving flack for his actions. "I don't f--k with rats and snitches,” the Game said. “They kicked me out the group so they can suck my d-ck. I from the west coast, and I got love for New York, point blank, that's why I'm here. And when I go home, I'mma catch some flack for wearing a Mets jersey but you know what I don't give a f--k cause n-ggas can suck my d-ck. They can feel how they want about that man. I saw a snitch and I ran out the rat hole and got my cheese."

Let the hate begin.................................  ::)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I feel Game man, 50 and Game called a truce then Yayo and Buck gotta keep runnin their mouth and shit to get some hype and attention for Yayo's album cause they know nobody wants to hear what Yayo got to say unless he got some beef wit a top rapper in the game. 50 and G-Unit is just using this Game beef to try and sell Yayo some records. Its bullshit!

I see some hard diss songs comin' from both G-Unit and Game in the future.....and I hope Game smash on 50 and G-Unit hard. He need to team up wit Jada and smash on em!

I wonder what Dre and Em think of this! Who's side they on!???

GangstaBoogy

^ Buck didnt say nothin after their peace confrence. Actually he apologized & said he would work with Game again.

Yayo is the only one runnin around dissing  Game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yayo destrioyed the truce so i hope he gets destroyed by Game.....Game can destroy dem all
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yayo destrioyed the truce so i hope he gets destroyed by Game.....Game can destroy dem all

That would be hard since G-Unit helped make Game what he is. Games ungratful IMO.

soopa-man

G-Unit didn't help him, 50 did, theres no doubt about that, either Game puts out another album this year to able to tour and promote himself without 50's hooks, or just leave the shit alone really because the more he promotes himself this way, the more people buy an album on G-Unit Records...I mean this shyt is dumb, and getting undeserved attention, Damn and it makes me wonder since The Game is on tour with Snoop and getting money with a percieved Enemy of G-Unit, is 50 gonna snap on Snoop like he did with Fat Joe and Jada? looks like it will get worse before its get better....fuck it two tears in a bucket...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
game don't need to ride with jadakiss, this man is weak, sure he can rap but he aint got the ballz to fight g-u-not. Game need some soldiers from his own crew that are down with him. The whole nyc is scared of 50 cent. see, fat joe didn't diss him seriously, ja rule dont want trouble no more, same thing for nas, he's married and his bitch don't want him to beef anymore. Game need SOme real cats from the west that ain't scared at all to go on war, and since the west is united it would be cool. Like kurupt, daz snoop, the whole dogg pound gangsta clique, they ain't afraid of no one, they real geez in the rap game. no fake ass gangstaz like d-block or dipset. i like nas for his lyrics, but he won't fight 50, believe me

Paul

Game need SOme real cats from the west that ain't scared at all to go on war, and since the west is united it would be cool. Like kurupt, daz snoop, the whole dogg pound gangsta clique, they ain't afraid of no one, they real geez in the rap game. no fake ass gangstaz
yeah they real gz and aint scared of any1 but why would they do anythin 4 game?
wot would they get out of it?
it could also start the whole east/west thing again and no1 wants that
funkyfreshintheflesh

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Game need SOme real cats from the west that ain't scared at all to go on war, and since the west is united it would be cool. Like kurupt, daz snoop, the whole dogg pound gangsta clique, they ain't afraid of no one, they real geez in the rap game. no fake ass gangstaz
yeah they real gz and aint scared of any1 but why would they do anythin 4 game?
wot would they get out of it?
it could also start the whole east/west thing again and no1 wants that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SNOOP N THE WHOLE PUPPY POUND IS MORE FAKE THEN JANET JACCSON TITTIES. DAZ = OKLAHOMA CITY (LIVIN IN ATLANTA)....KURUPT = PHILLY...AND SNOOP=RAN LIKE A BYTCH WHEN TRAY DEE CAME TO HIS HOUSE. SUGE KNIGHT FUCCED EM ALL UP AND THEY HOST A PEACE CONFERENCE LIKE LIL BITCHES. YEAH DATS GANGSTA HAHA.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Paul

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SNOOP N THE WHOLE PUPPY POUND IS MORE FAKE THEN JANET JACCSON TITTIES. DAZ = OKLAHOMA CITY (LIVIN IN ATLANTA)....KURUPT = PHILLY...AND SNOOP=RAN LIKE A BYTCH WHEN TRAY DEE CAME TO HIS HOUSE. SUGE KNIGHT FUCCED EM ALL UP AND THEY HOST A PEACE CONFERENCE LIKE LIL BITCHES. YEAH DATS GANGSTA HAHA.

and u know tha dogg pound personally 2 know what they get up 2
and the peace conference them all comin together 2 make the west stronger than ever
yeah they r lil bitches rite enough and stop typin in capitals ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
remember, snoop killed a man, and he aint scared to diss. you can say he is fake cuz he live in a big house with security and makin hits singles with justin timberlake, but he is still a gangsta in the rap game. They are not much real'' street gangstas'' in the rap game, but some are real gangsta rapper u know. Kurupt is wild man, he ain't scared like fat joe or jayz to drop heat on this bitch ass, remember the song he did i call shot or something like that, he was dissing the whole ruff ryder clique on is own. Jadakiss is obviously scared to diss 50 cuz he ain't a g, he's just a rapper man. Watch game, he dont give a fuck , kurupt dont give fuck. Even yukmouth who is a proven fake street gangsta is not scared to diss 50. if u dont remember what fat joe and jadakiss were saying before the massacre cd dropped, yall need to check the news back cuz they were choosin to shut the fuck up.

to me, it's clear that real gangsta rappers are only in the west. I respect and love the east for what it was, a hip hop community, but  since the started acting like west coast gangstas, there's no doubt to me that only few of them are g's.

The Watcher

snoop killed a man? wasnt it his bodyguard? and didnt they plead not guilty, asin, 'i didnt do it' ?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
imma gangsta but im gonna plead not guilty! snoop jus did wat woz best for his career like he always does it dont matta bout his friends as long as he gettin paid. well dat woz him till he made up wit kurupt now i see them bringin back westcoast gangsta shit!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Buck didnt say nothin after their peace confrence. Actually he apologized & said he would work with Game again.

Yayo is the only one runnin around dissing  Game

when'd this happen?  just curious

'cause it was my understanding that these guys kept on doing shit to game, why would game explode like that?

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree that no1 wants to start the whole East/West coast beef again and Snoop should be smart enough not join in on this beef and get tha whole DPG bangin' on G-Unit cause that would just start a full out war between coasts.

Game (the biggest, most recognizable rapper from the West) vs. G-Unit (containing the most recognizable rappers from the East) is enough but when if u threw in Snoop and tha DPG clique as well and we had G-Unit vs. DPG and Game then we would see a replay of the infamous West Vs. East War.

Snoop, bein' a vet in the game, knows what the outcome would be if he joins Game with the G-Unit disses, even if he has Game's back, I think he should keep it to himself and do what is best and not get this blown out of hand and not get involved!!