Author Topic: help me out  (Read 126 times)

TheChronic2005

help me out
« on: June 08, 2005, 07:36:25 PM »
wut it do?? i see that everyone on this site can rap better than i can so i wanna kno sumthin. when u  battle someone how u be thinkin of shit so damn fast cause i try it and i keep sayin shit that aint even real words. and were do u get ur instrumentals? iight hit me up

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
Re: help me out
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 09:29:07 PM »
i feel u, my writtens take time...

either I make my beats with eJay or i download them from limewire

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: help me out
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 01:50:52 AM »
yea, i can feel you too, cuz ive just started for not a long time, but theres only one thing you can do in this situation: PRACTISING
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

DiSSENT

help me out
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 08:16:42 AM »
I'm not really a battle rapper, but DiSSin' comes easy to me. All you have to do is pick out your oponent's weak points & expose/attack them. Battling live on stage is totally different cuz you have to freestyle everything and outshine them on the spot...but online or written battles aren't too difficult in my opinion. Just keep practicing when you're by yourself, check all of your own flws 1st & be ready to already have a comeback for any DiSS (towards you) prepared in advance. Those are the basics for me, anyways, but all MC's are different. Just keep practicing & gainging experience, that's the only/best way to improve. Stay up - Peace*