Author Topic: WHO HAS A NINTEDO DS?  (Read 139 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

WHO HAS A NINTEDO DS?
« on: June 05, 2005, 04:11:37 PM »
Do you like it? how do you found the features on it?à
well it's been only 3 days since i bought it.but for now yeah i thinkthe system is cool but the game kinda suck a little bit.waiting for Metroid Prime. It's gonna  be the shit with touch screen and the pen using it like the mouse to aim and shit and waitting to go online with it.wi-fi conection  8) and yeah picto chat LMAO

Trauma-san

Re: WHO HAS A NINTEDO DS?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 09:47:48 PM »
Japan is going crazy for that game Nintendogs.  They sold 400,000 copies of the game in the past month, that's some crazy shit.  I haven't tried it yet but I guess it's pretty wild... I'm afraid I'd get addicted and never stop playing it.  It keeps real time and accepts voice commands, all that shit. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 01:11:20 AM »
Japan is going crazy for that game Nintendogs.  They sold 400,000 copies of the game in the past month, that's some crazy shit.  I haven't tried it yet but I guess it's pretty wild... I'm afraid I'd get addicted and never stop playing it.  It keeps real time and accepts voice commands, all that shit. 

hold up what is nintendogs game about?
ive heard about this game but have no clue what its about
mind tellin me some info on it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 12:02:47 PM »
itss cool you should of wnet with the psp though if you havent already got one(its great)