Author Topic: a little help form the guys is needed  (Read 509 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: a little help form the guys is needed
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2005, 07:51:07 PM »
girls are stupid and dramatic

most guys here are like that

peace

that was kinda the point of my comment.

Multi Tasker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »
Okay, so I am well aware that I am not a guy, but I am going to give my advice anyway. Why you may ask. Well, because my dear Hammy, that is what friends are for. Okay, so I know that it's hard to forget about boys. Lord knows how we ladies love them. But in all seriousness, I really think that you need to lose this one. He may say that he loves you, that he needs you, that he couldn't possibly continue living without you. But actions speak louder then words. How mant times has he called you? How many times has he made plans and then cancelled? How many times has he ignored you, or forgotten about you? How many times has he broken your heart? I know that he tells you he wants to be with you, but that's now. Why doesn't he want to be with you when you're able to be in a relationship? It seems like all of this starts up just as you begin to forget about him. Think about it. When did he start telling you that he loved you agian? When you were happy with Eric. I really don't know what he wants, I don't even think he knows what he wants. That's not someone who's ready to be in a realtionship. Especially a relationship with some like you. You're much better then this. You're a great person who deserves someone beyond great. You deserve the best. Don't settle for something less. He seems to have way too much personal baggage, what with the indesiveness and the attemped suicides. I don't want to see you get hurt Hammy. I know that this may not be what you want to hear, but I really think that you should just forget about him. I think that he's right in not being with you because truthfully, he would hold you back.
Okay. None of that. But you two can spoon and fondle 'cause I think that's cute. Do it now.

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2005, 04:33:39 PM »
aw steppy you actually brought a tear to my eye.... thank you so much i love you steppy.  im trying to forget... im def. moving on, i dont desreve to be treated like crap anymore.   im fucking sick of it.
love stinks yeah yeah

Caution2006

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2005, 05:03:55 PM »
 :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :banana: :banana: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana:

rafsta

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2005, 02:47:48 AM »
i think chicks are cool...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2005, 05:10:28 AM »
i had someone love me fo like 3 years..thnk god it was a girl lol

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2005, 08:21:08 AM »
walk up to him and tell him how u feel

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

rafsta

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2005, 08:32:06 AM »
walk up to him and tell him how u feel

good post

LOL

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2005, 08:03:06 PM »
this guy is ----->  :loco: :loser:
dude is about to toss bullets :scarface: I'd imagine, amscray if you know what's good for ya

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2005, 08:47:42 PM »
quesion (only to be answered seriously):  if a guy has claimed to love you for over three years, but always avoids going out,or even calling does he just not like you?  he is laways sayign he doesnt want to prevent me from my potential, and so on and so forth, yet he does things to end hislife bc he cant be with me.... what should i do, what is he thinking?

I'll be straight with you: The guy is a headcase, leave him alone and stay as far away from him as possible, he's nothing worth talking to, and until he can get his shit straight, I'd ignore him.  "Things to end his life" let him do it.  If anybody wants to end their life, they're an idiot and need to be stayed away from.  You don't want to get yourself into a situation where you're some kind of mother figure to this guy. 

Now, if he can come to you in 6 months or a year and approach you like a man is supposed to approach a woman, then everything's cool, do what you want.  If a guy is telling you he doesn't want to hold you back from your potential or whatever, he has serious self esteem problems that will become YOUR problems if you associate with him at all. 

Now I wouldn't just drop him, though, tell him what his problem is, and that you don't need someone with problems in your life right now.  That way maybe he can do something about it.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2005, 12:46:42 AM »
nah cant b tellin her to stay well away from him, cos if it has been seriously 3 years then you just gota have an open talk wit him and see why he actin like it and all.. He's a guy so probably guna b worried bout comminement and that why he talkin bout bullshit like you got potential and that trying to cool things off between ya a bit... anyway just ask him... upto u if ya listen but this is waht happened with me and some hoe before lol...
goodluck wit it all, peace out....... 8)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2005, 12:53:48 AM »
LOL... fuckin dumb bitch... you just said he posts here and ppl should watch what they say... don't you think you pretty much got the point across to him since he can read your post... LMAO stupid ass bitches

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2005, 08:21:46 PM »
the only person i cant stand is westcoasta.... everyone else is alrighti n my book, not that i have a book ::)

hell ya, it's cuz you know about how I fuck girls and get 'em pregnant than bounce out like it ain't no thang, right?  ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2005, 08:28:37 PM »
Oh I just nutted.

Yeah but for real he's fuckin someone else, to put it bluntly.

Not everyone here at dubcc is pathetic c'mon people, someone wants advice give em a realistic answer. Saying I love you is just a way to have control over someone and put in less work. you should know that.

Diabolical

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2005, 09:28:16 AM »
^lol