Author Topic: 50 Cent - Lifes On The Line - where is this track from?  (Read 178 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
50 Cent - Lifes On The Line - where is this track from?
« on: June 10, 2005, 11:01:43 AM »
what album is this from?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Lifes On The Line - where is this track from?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 11:02:50 AM »
originally power of the dollar, but was also a bonus song on GRODT

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 11:48:54 AM »
this song is dope as shit

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 12:13:40 PM »
It was also on his 2nd album - Guess Who's Back? & was or wasnt on the GRODT album,depending on which version you got.Classic joint 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 03:01:56 PM »
brings up the past in my head. I remember buying "Guess Who´s Back" and being like "I just bought an album from a cat called 50 Cent, he ain´t bad, some nice tracks on it", and nobody knew who the fuck that was lol. Pretty damn strange now

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 04:31:49 AM »
Like that track. 50 did som really nice tracks back then. Power Of The Dollar is def. better than both GRODT and The Massacre.
West Coast To This

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 04:41:50 AM »
brings up the past in my head. I remember buying "Guess Who´s Back" and being like "I just bought an album from a cat called 50 Cent, he ain´t bad, some nice tracks on it", and nobody knew who the fuck that was lol. Pretty damn strange now
hahaha that´s exactly how it went with me too haha. i bought Guess Who´s Back and the PODD bootleg when i was in NY in early 2002 and when i came back home and played it to peeps a lot of them was like "this shit is aiight nothin speical" and now those same people are 50 Cent fans lmao. but from 98-2002 50 was actually pretty dope it´s just too bad that he doesn´t do records like The Good Die Young,Fuck You,You Aint A Gangsta,I´m A Hustler,Your Life´s On The Line,U Not Like Me etc anymore.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 08:36:07 AM »
hahaha that´s exactly how it went with me too haha. i bought Guess Who´s Back and the PODD bootleg when i was in NY in early 2002 and when i came back home and played it to peeps a lot of them was like "this shit is aiight nothin speical" and now those same people are 50 Cent fans lmao. but from 98-2002 50 was actually pretty dope it´s just too bad that he doesn´t do records like The Good Die Young,Fuck You,You Aint A Gangsta,I´m A Hustler,Your Life´s On The Line,U Not Like Me etc anymore.

i never found him an exciting rapper, but he used to be better, especially as for how the tracks were made, but even on the mic. It´s a cliché that "underground" cats "sell out" and "fall off" because of that, but in 50´s case there´s just more than a grain of truth to that. I still bump "Guess Who´s Back" once in a while, whereas I got tired of GRODT, can´t stand the G-Unit album no more and didn´t bother to listen to the whole Massacre cause what i heard was just horrible...but this flashback to when 50 was one of those rappers that made me feel among a chosen few cause i knew him was just weird lol...

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 09:53:44 AM »
He shot a video to Your Life's On The Line, like an independet one. ´That shit is funny as hell. He's rappin completely different, he's really aggresive and shit ´man it's funny.

And back then he also did How To Rob, that song is one of my favourites in the rap-game.
West Coast To This