Author Topic: Predictions for the next 12 months  (Read 415 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Predictions for the next 12 months
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »
Snoop will abandon the West AGAIN
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2005, 09:52:22 PM »
^^^tha man in tha sig up above will make some serious noise

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2005, 10:10:13 PM »
Suge will take Crooked I to court again and his album won't come out.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »
game gets shot and killed, then is instantly labled a legend in hip hop

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2005, 10:23:04 PM »
deathrow will put crooked i's album for download a week before its release date

quik will drop an album...we will all be disappointed

warren g will drop a blazing album....but we will all be riding quiks dick so hard we wont even notice

daz will make an impressive comeback production wise

snoop and game will do an album together

soopafly will leave snoops label

peace

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 10:40:28 PM »
Soopafly, Warren G, & Dogg Pound's albums turn out to be very dope...
Dr. Dre & Snoop come out with a new single together at the end of the year to promote Detox in '06...
Knoc-Turn'al & Ice Cube's new albums drop & at least have a few singles...
Crooked I, Bishop Lamont, & Sly Boogy's albums get released...

westside159

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 10:50:11 PM »
MC EIHT -  WILL DROP HIS ALBUM "ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST AND IT WILL BE YET ANOTHER DOPE ALBUM AND IT WILL GET OVERSHOWED BY QUIK'S OR THA DOGG POUNDS WHICH WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS EIHT'S ALBUM !!!!!

DJ QUIK  -  WILL DROP A OK ALBUM THAT WAS WAY TOO OVER HYPED BY DJ QUIK DICKRIDERS !!!!

THA DOGG POUND -  WILL DROP A PRETTY DOPE ALBUM WHICH WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS FROM THE WEST !!!!!!!

DR. DRE -  WILL PROBALLY HYPE EVERYBODY UP FOR HIS ALBUM AND WONT DROP FOR TWO YEARS !!!!!!

THE GAME -  WILL DROP HIS 2ND ALBUM AND WILL SILENCE THE GAME HATERS ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!!!!!

WARREN G  - WILL DROP ANOTHER TIGHT ALBUM AND BRING BACK THAT G FUNK SOUND AND WILL GET SLEPT ON !!!!!!!

JAYO FELONY -  WILL DROP SOME HEAT FROM HIS NEW SHIT AND WILL HAVE THE WEST SAYING HE'S BACK !!!!!!!!

W.C - WILL SURPRISE EVERBODY AND HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD C-WALKIN AGAIN AND BE CROWNED AS ONE OF THE BEST FROM THE WEST !!!!!!!!!!!

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005, 10:56:58 PM »
50 cent will make the mistake of havin a concert in la n get shot
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2005, 10:59:41 PM »
MC EIHT -  WILL DROP HIS ALBUM "ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST AND IT WILL BE YET ANOTHER DOPE ALBUM AND IT WILL GET OVERSHOWED BY QUIK'S OR THA DOGG POUNDS WHICH WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS EIHT'S ALBUM !!!!!

wow... ::)

funny u talk about OTHER artists dickriders...but Eiht gettin some real groupie love right here lol

I like Eiht n all, but his time has come n gone homie....i was into Eiht back in the day....like 11 yrs ago....but his shit has gone kinda stale....

westside159

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2005, 11:35:00 PM »
nah lil homie eiht is stil a cali king if not the best !!!!!!! his last album debut at #76 on the billboard charts with out radio or a video and promotion so what is you sleepin for ? like eiht say's you better wake yo punk azz up for the 2005 shot  gyeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2005, 12:03:10 AM »
Dogg Pound's new album will be the best of the year

Daz will be makin bangin beats again (somethin like "What Would U Do ?", "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted", "Ambitionz Az Ah Ridah", "Cyco Lic No"...)

Dre will again drop some more classic shit on his new album, the 1st single is with Snoop Dogg.
"Detox" features Snoop, Cube, Xzibit, DPG, Nate, Knoc-Turn 'Al, The Game and others...

The Dogg Pound Gangstaz album will get released, and it features all the DPG's and the producers like Dr. Dre, Daz, Battlecat, Soopafly, Fredwreck etc...

Tray Deee will get released from prison, the reasons are unknown...

Tha Eastsidaz will reunite, and start recordin new music in the studio...

Sam Sneed & J. Flexx will release an album 2gether, the album features all unreleased tracks and all the old tracks (Sneed & Flexx paid Suge some money for those tracks)

Dameons will hear about some new song and he will once again start talkin about it and requestin it etc...

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2005, 12:12:27 AM »
although I believe Tha Dogg Pound will be dope, you're gettin' your hopes up with Dre producin any of it I'd assumer

Okka

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2005, 01:21:11 AM »
although I believe Tha Dogg Pound will be dope, you're gettin' your hopes up with Dre producin any of it I'd assumer

You talkin to me ?

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2005, 01:41:52 AM »
Dogg Pound's new album will be the best of the year

Daz will be makin bangin beats again (somethin like "What Would U Do ?", "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted", "Ambitionz Az Ah Ridah", "Cyco Lic No"...)

Dre will again drop some more classic shit on his new album, the 1st single is with Snoop Dogg.
"Detox" features Snoop, Cube, Xzibit, DPG, Nate, Knoc-Turn 'Al, The Game and others...

The Dogg Pound Gangstaz album will get released, and it features all the DPG's and the producers like Dr. Dre, Daz, Battlecat, Soopafly, Fredwreck etc...

Tray Deee will get released from prison, the reasons are unknown...

Tha Eastsidaz will reunite, and start recordin new music in the studio...

Sam Sneed & J. Flexx will release an album 2gether, the album features all unreleased tracks and all the old tracks (Sneed & Flexx paid Suge some money for those tracks)

Dameons will hear about some new song and he will once again start talkin about it and requestin it etc...
lol at Dameons

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2005, 02:01:08 AM »
nah lil homie eiht is stil a cali king if not the best !!!!!!! his last album debut at #76 on the billboard charts with out radio or a video and promotion so what is you sleepin for ? like eiht say's you better wake yo punk azz up for the 2005 shot  gyeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

naw, i like Eiht n all...but my biggest memory of MC Eiht is gettin served on Dollaz n Sense....